Chapter 7

"Are we gonna start or what?" Jack groaned, warming up for the race.

"Just hold up for a few more minutes" Flynn snickered.

Jack rolled his eyes, already starting to sweat in the heat. They were somewhere far from the rink and the place was really dry, not even a few trees around. It looked close to the mountains, where the temperature looked much better. And the reason he was given for coming here was that this place was much better for a track, and they had to be at a place which was unfamiliar for both Jack and whoever he was up against.

Speaking of which...

"So, who is the person I'm gonna be competing with?" Jack asked, rolling his shoulders.

"Who knows, Manny might decide the easy, medium or hard level players." Flynn shrugged.

"And they are?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Definitely not Anna and Rapunzel because both are clumsy as hell. Easy would be Kristoff and me, medium is definitely Merida and hard is-"

"So, Jack Frost, are you ready?" A familiar voice asked.

Jack turned and met with the cold blue eyes of Mr Moon, who casually strolled towards the two men, followed by Elsa and Merida.

So Moon is here and Elsa is his sidekick so she has to be here. Then that would mean...

He glanced at the fiery redhead, who just smirked at him. He smirked back before he looked back at Mr Moon.

Well, at least now that Elsa's here, I can probably show off how fast I can be...

"Yup," he replied, shooting a glance at Elsa.

"Flynn, I think you know what to do," Mr Moon nodded his head at the brunette before he backed away and twirled his hand gracefully, conjuring a beautiful white armchair -which looked way too much like a small couch- and sat comfortably on it, turning to them and watching expectantly.

"So then, let's start off with the rules. Merida..." He trailed off, gesturing to the mountain with his eyes. The redhead grumbled halfheartedly as she mounted her horse and ran into the mountains.

"Wait what? How can you just let her go? Aren't we supposed to-"

"Calm down," Flynn rolled his eyes before he continued speaking. "For this race, you guys will have to go up that tall mountain, where Merida is stationed. She will be holding out swords, and you are to bring them here as fast as possible.

"But I'm warning you beforehand, do not start rejoicing if you see two swords with her when you reach her. Just for the sake of confusing you, she has three swords with her. So no matter when you reach her or who reaches her first, she will be having two swords in her hands. Now that I've informed you, shall we start?" Flynn asked.

"Wait a minute, if Merida was brought along just to hold the swords, and you are the referee, then that would mean-" Jack stopped mid-sentence, turning to his side where Elsa stood a few steps away from him, her arms crossed and her expression mixed with anger, frustration and.... pain?

"There's the signal," Flynn announced, spotting the green gas from the top of the mountain. "On your mark!" Flynn started as he lifted his hand, successfully bringing Jack's focus back to the game. "Get set..." He raised it even higher, "and Go!" He yelled, cutting through the air as he brought his hand down.