Chapter 1

*Jordan's POV*

"Hey fellow YouTubers this is Jords here and today I'm playing HORROR MAP'S AHHH AHHHHH!"

"Stupid screamers! I'm trying to do my intro here! Well anyways I'm here with Gracygirl!"

"Sup Homies!"

"And.....AHH AHHH AHHHH JIMMY CASKET! JIMMY CASKET! AHHH AHHHH!!"

"Jords did you just die?"

"Yes!"

"Hahahaha hahaha ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh Jeff the Killer!"

"It's not Jeff its JIMMY! JIMMY FREAKING CASKET! AHHH AHHHH AHHH!"

"NO! NO! I'M OUT! SO FAR OUT! I'M SO OUT!"

"wha-" "Hahahaha what is that?!"

"No! Just no!"

"Thor looks drunk! Hahahaha!"

"I'm so far out right now!"

"I can fix it! Hahahahaha I made it worse!"

"Ahh ahhh ahhh JIMMY FREAKING CASKET!"

"AHH AHHH AHHH!"

"Jordan we need to go to the grocery store!" Cierra walked in and I paused the video. "Okay! What do we need?" I ask shutting my laptop. "Milk, Cheerios, bread, cheese, Salami, and Wafflez!" she chirped. "What where you watching?" she walked over to my bed. "Just a video!" I said moving my computer behind me. "What video?" she asked. "Just horror map's!" I said as she took my computer. "Jordsrandomgaming! Jordan you are abscessed with this girl!" she put my computer down. "What do you like about her anyways?" she added. I didn't answer even though I knew the answer to the question. "Fine don't tell me! Let's just go to McDonald's!" she said and we walked out of the room.

We decided to walk because we didn't want to drive. Then two very fimilar girls on skateboard's passed us. "Grace wait up!" the one behind us yelled. "Jords you take for ever just hurry up!" Grace yelled back. Then I relized that they where from that channel. "Grace just wait!" Jordon yelled back. She passed me and winked then caught up to Grace. "Jordan isn't she from that channel?" Cierra asked. "Ya so?" I smiled. "Go talk to her!" she said. "No way!" I laughed. "Why does Jordan have a crush?" she nudged me. I actually did but Cierra will tell her and I don't want that to happen! "Cierra shut up!" I laughed? "You do!" she squealed making Grace and Jordon turn to us. They smiled and walked over. "Frye's right?" Jordon asked and we all nodded. "Nice!" Grace laughed.

"We where just heading to McDonald's wanna join?" Jordon asked. "We are going there too!" I replied. "Oh cool!" Grace said. "So why was Cierra squealing?" Jordon laughed. "Because Jorda-" I put my hand over Cierra's mouth. "What?" Jordon laughed. "Because she wanted waffles!" I said. "Well that make's sense!" Grace laughed making Isaac and Jordon laugh too.

*Jords POV*

Jordan is so cute! I wonder what Cierra was actually going to say because I knew Jordan was lying. I think Isaac might like Grace because he keeps hanging around her. Jordan look's into my eye's for a little making me smile then he turns to Cierra and whispers in her ear. I wounder what about? Then we realized that Grace and Isaac weren't over here anymore. "Grace? Isaac?" me and Jordan went behind the McDonald's outside. We finally found them but when we did they where making out. We didn't want them to see us so we hid behind the wall.