PART 44: BARCELONA

A/N: So guys, I did promise that this chapter would be extra funny as an apology for last chapter's emotional rollercoaster. So I shall give it to you! Comment your favorite fanfiction genre- I'll need something else to write when this story reaches its near end. (Sorry but it's true.) Anyway, let's get on to the chapter...

Nate

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING

Random fan: YEAH SLIDE TACKLE THAT SON OF A-

Giovanni: And here ees FC Barcelona, AKA Barcelona's football club-or as you Americeens say it- soccer.

Marissa: This is pretty cool... Who are they playing?

Giovanni: Well currently I purchased tickets for the game where they face "The Spanish Football Club of Hippity Hop"

Bruce: Well that's awful kind of you.

Giovanni: Eees okay, it will come out of your tour bill.

Frank: Alrighty then.

Giovanni: Please take your seats, The fans get-er how do you say eet-Rowdy

Random Fan 2: HOW'D YOU MISS THAT YOU DUMB MOTHERDUCKER *throws hot dog at players*

Nico: *gets hit by hotdog* Oh cool!! Free food!

Thalia: Why do I put up with you?

Nico: Cause you love me

Thalia: Yes I do!

Betty: *whispering* Have they always acted like that?

Bruce: *whispering* No, but they have been since we left Florence. I wonder what's up...

---

Marissa: So uh why do they call these guys the  "The Spanish Football Club of Hippity Hop"?

Steve: Watch

Hip Hop Player #1: *breakdances across field* CANNNN I GETTTT A HEEEYYYY?!?!?!?

Audience: HEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Hip Hop Player #2: *does worm to intercept ball* CAAAANNNN I GEEETTTT A HOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?

Audience: HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Barcelona Player: SHUTTTT UPPPP!!!!!!!!

Thalia: *hears ringing* Huh? It's a Skype call from Thor... When did he get Skype?

Nico: When did he hit puberty is the real question

Thalia: Hello?

Thor: HELLO GOTHIC LIGHTNING GIRL AND DEATH BOY

Nico: The one and only.

Thor: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN THE EUROPEAN LAND OF EUROPE

Thalia: Well, at the moment we're watching a soccer game...

Thor: THAT SOUNDS AMAZING AND I SHALL JOIN YOU

Nico: Thor the plane ride is- What the Had- er -the Dionysus

Thalia: *closes eyes* Did he just walk through the Skype call?

Thor: HELLO LITTLE YOUNG WOMAN

Thalia: *turns off phone* I don't even wanna know....

Thor: YES!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE TEAM: THE SPANISH FOOTBALL CLUB OF HIPPITY HOP

Nico: You... know these guys?

Thor: OF COURSE SKULL CHILD, I HAVE THEIR POSTERS IN MY ROOM!!!! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM TO BREAKDANCE AND PLAY SOCCER WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL TEAMWORK

Nico: Well if you could travel through a freaking SKYPE CALL then you can go breakdance and play soccer.

Thor: YOU ARE RIGHT CEMETERY DWELLER!!!! I SHALL!!

Thalia: *still covering eyes* Oh gods...

Thor: *jumps down onto field and begins to breakdance*

Hip Hop Player #3: AWWWW YEEAAAAHHH BROTHHHAAAAA!!!!! BUST DEM MOVES!!!!!!

Steve: I'm not even going to ask how Thor got here.....

30 MINUTES LATER

Hazel: Hey Thor, the games over you can stop dancing

Thor: I SHALL STOP WHEN I AM READY TO STOP

Hazel: Meep o- okay

Hip Hop Player #4: Hey you were good...

Thor: HELLO AND THANK YOU PRETTY GIRL

Jane: I'm Jane, and you're Thor....

Thor: WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WALK THROUGH A SKYPE CALL TO THE U.S. WITH ME?

Jane: Teehee I bet you invite all the girls to do that. But yes!

Jane: HEY MANAGER, I'M GOING TO GO DEFY LOGIC TO MOVE WHICH COUNTRY I LIVE IN FOR SOME GUY I JUST MET!!!!

Team Manager: KAY

Nico: ....

Thalia: *finally takes hands off eyes* I don't even wanna know...

END OF AUDIO RECORDING