02.

My lips are on his. And when I can't breathe anymore I pull away.

"Wow." Evan says.

"Yeah, I know right.."

There's this slightely awkward silence. So I decide to join my friends again.
"I'll catch you later." I say eventually.

"You bet."

As I walk to the livingroom Amy walks up to me.

"What the fuck were you doing with Evan?!"

"I really don't know what happened. We were having a great time and the next minute were making out."

"Oh my God. I never saw this coming." Amy says with the most shocked expression on her face.

"Yeah me neither."

A while later I decide to go home. It was 3 am already so I got pretty tired. As I tell everyone goodbye, Evan grabs my hand and pulls me outside.

"Gaby, I would love to hang out tomorrow. Please say yes."

"Really? I guess that's fine." I say confused.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7 pm, be ready."

He runs back to the party and I continue to walk home. I can't believe what has happened this night. It feels so weird to think as more than friends with Evan. But I do like the way it feels when I'm with him.

The next morning I wake up with a text from Evan.

Evan: "I can't wait for tonight. Remind you, be ready at 7 pm."

Gaby: "Looking forward to it."

It's only 11 am, so I still have time to do some other things before I get ready. And by other things I mean watch Netflix.

A few hours later I wake up from a nap. While watching 'Gossip Girl' I must have fallen a sleep. As usual I'm a little confused when I just wake up and then I remember the date with Evan. I look at the time and realize in another hour he's going to pick me up.

Quickly I take a shower, following by picking out an outfit. I decide to wear a loose black dress with lace and a v-neck. I kinda have big boobs and I like to show them a little bit off. It makes me feel more comfortable somehow.

I wear black boots with the dress. My hair is slightly curly and I've got lipgloss on. I dont really like make-up so lipstick or lipgloss is the only thing I wear.

My phone is ringing and Evan's name pops on the screen. I pick up the phone.

"Im in front of your house." Evan says.

"I'll be outside in one minute." I answer.

I gather all my things to put in my purse and walk outside. He gets out of his car to kiss me on my cheek and open the door for me.

When we're ready to leave Evan suddenly says: "I've got a huge surprise for you."