Chapter 5

Dean's POV
It's been a week since Jack told us about Michael wanting to take Rose and use her for bad.
We've moved around as much as we can, right now, we're on a vampire case. I watched as Sam put up all the sigils to keep angels from finding us fast. I was bouncing Rose in my arms since she was having trouble falling asleep, it's about 2am. I stopped for a second and Rose whined, indicating that she was still awake, I knew she was overwhelmed with worry since she could sense when we were scared or worried. I hummed Smoke On The Water, hoping she'd fall asleep to the soft rumbling. Sam looked at me with that 'really' look, I glared at him and he turned away, Rose's head moved to my neck, I knew she was close to sleep. I hummed some more and moved around, gently bouncing Rose, lulling her to sleep. After a few minutes, I knew she was out, I put her down on the bed and covered her up, careful not to wake her up. Sam finished up the sigils then sat on the other bed.
Sam whispered" She out?"
I whispered" Yep. We should have just called Jack to come knock her out."
" It wouldn't work, he's tried and Gabriel tried, she's one strange cutie."
" Yeah, no doubt. How long we gonna be here for?"
" Maybe a few days to a week, we just gotta keep low and get this job done and move on."
" Yeah, she can't leave the room though, that's gonna be ruff on her, she hates being coped up in motel rooms."
" I know, we'll just get someone to come and play with her while we're out."
" Yeah, I guess. Gabe?"
" Gabe. Gabriel, your favorite wants to see you soon." Gabriel appeared in front of us,
He said" Where is she?" We both shushed him, and pointed to her, he aww'd, whispering," Oops. Sorry."
" Can you puppysit for us?"
" Sure thing, love the little booger eater."
" She's eaten a booger before too, so have fun with her."
" I will. She's the most adorable little munchkin." He flashed out since we wanted to sleep, I laid down next to Rose and she instinctively nuzzled against me and continued to peacefully sleep. I smiled then closed my eyes once I saw Sam lay down and toss around before settling. I fell asleep after making sure that both important people in my life were safe from harm.

I woke up to Rose poking my face and kissing my face, I laughed and opened my eyes. She giggled and got up, walking over to Sam who was researching at the table. I smiled then sat up, Rose scooted onto his lap and playing with his hair while he chuckled.
Sam said" Rose, you're crazy."
She said" I know, SamSam."
" When did you start calling me SamSam?"
" No, I like Sammy better." Sam chuckled then ruffled her hair, she squeaked then ran to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head.

Rose's POV
Once Sam and Dean left, Gabe popped up, and smiled at me. I ran to him and jumped into his arms, he caught me and laughed.
He said" Hey, sweetie. Whatcha doing?"
I said" Sitting."
" Ooh, has Dean been teaching you sarcasm?"
" What's sarcasm?"
" Nothing! Hey, want some sweets?"
" Yay!" He snapped his fingers and a bunch of candy surrounded us, I giggled and he put me down. I began eating candy," Candy! Candy! Candy! Ooh, Jackie!" Jack appeared next to me and smiled," Jackie, have candy!" He giggled and sat next to me, eating the candy with me. Gabe was just laughing at us while sitting in a chair, Jack and me continued to eat a bunch and bunch of candy.

Jack and I were running around the room, and jumping on the beds, chasing each other. Gabe was just laughing at us, then the door opened, I smelled Dean and Sam.
Dean said" What in hell happened in here?"
I said" Gabe made a bunches of candy and then Jackie and me ate it all, see?!"
" Yeah, I see. Cas! Get your ass down here!" Cas appeared and looked at us, he chuckled,
Gabe said" Hey, they're kids, they deserve a good sugar rush."
" Yeah, but... fine, yeah, they do. They're only kids."

Dean's POV
I said" Yeah, but... fine, yeah, they do. They're only kids." Jack and Rose fell onto the bed, then started giggling like little maniacs." And they've gone crazy, Cas, wanna babysit?"
Cas said" Where are you going?"
" To a bar, Sammy, ya coming with me or..." Sam nodded to me," Knew it, Gabriel, you're never allowed to babysit ever again." Gabe left and went wherever," Good luck, Cas. See ya in a few hours." We walked out and left Cas to deal with the crazy ass hyper kids.

Once Sam and I got to the bar, we sat down and got beer.
Sam said" What do you think Rose and Jack are doing to Cas?"
I said" Probably making him watch that princess crap you got her on."
" Hey, she's a little girl, she deserves to be able to look up to one princess, she needs to be a little normal."
" We're not normal. Why does she have to be?"
" Hey, we at least have pieces of normality, she needs a few pieces too, Dean."
" But what if she notices that she's different than other girls."
" Dean, I think she's figured out she's not like other girls."
" No, she hasn't. She's never been around other kids, she's isolated like crazy."
" I know. That's why I was thinking... what if she started school?"
" How would we pull that off?"
" Well... there's a school a few miles from the bunker, so it wouldn't take long to get to her. Uh... she can wear a beanie, tuck in her tail, angel protection watching invisibly, angel sigils on her shoulders."
" I think it's a good idea, she needs to stay hidden, so in a school full of little kids... that might be a good idea, but how's she gonna feel about it?"
" I have no clue. But we'll think of something."
" Yeah." We drank our beers and waited for a few hours since we've mapped out Rose's hyper level.