Enchantment

-Rose POV-

The past week felt like a dream, I almost forgot that I was even in hiding from Jack.

I laughed as Michaelangelo popped another bonbon into my mouth and we laid in bed together.

"Think I've put a baby in there?" Mike traced a finger down my stomach and I shivered at his touch on my bare skin.

I smiled and held his hand to my stomach, sighing in contentment as we continued to lie in bed together.

"Well...it has been a while since I've taken birth control, and we are wolves so I'm not even sure that it works in the first place. Maybe we should try again?"

I winked jokingly, which I soon realized was a bad choice on my part as Michaelangelo's eyes darkened and he pushed the bonbons off of the bed.

"Mike..I was joking-" He cut me off by kissing my lips and making his way down my neck.

I moaned in delight as he pushed my hands above my head and trailed his lips further down my body, I was about to lie back and oblige him before a loud knocking came from the door.

Mike groaned before eventually getting off of me and placing his deep violet robe on his shoulders and tying it around his waist.

He threw one to me as well and waited until I did the same before opening the door.

"Max." Mike spoke as he swung the door open and I got up from the bed.

"Mike, Rose-" He turned to acknowledge me as well, "Your father wants to see you, the both of you."

Michaelangelo looked to me before nodding and closing the door, making sure to thank Max before doing so.

I showered and dressed in a long red dress that trailed down to the floor and came just to my shoulders, the sleeves were made of lace and I pinned my hair up.

Michaelangelo was wearing that black suit I loved so much, pairing it with a red tie and handkerchief in the breast pocket.

I smiled approvingly before averting my gaze, not wanting to pounce on him before we were summoned to meet his father.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded in reply as he took my hand and led me out of the room and down the long winding stone stairs.

We reached the bottom and were greeted by Tyler himself.

He looked bigger and I found myself nearly gaping at his size.

"T-Tyler...you look-" He held up a hand and smiled.

"My mother didn't tell me I was an elf, I guess she left that part out...Max has told me that elves age faster but they keep their youth!"

I smiled and ruffled his hair before he took my hand and walked with Mike and I.

"So...what exactly does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, I was eight a couple of weeks ago...but now I'm fourteen. Max said that elves age rapidly until the age of twenty two, I think. Did you know that Max is forty-eight?! He looks just like you, Rose and you're definitely not forty eight."

I laughed after I overcame my initial shock, placing a kiss on the top of his head as we walked towards the main room in the castle.

"I'll see you soon Tyler." I cupped his cheek softly before walking into the main hall of the castle on Michaelangelo's arm.

"Father." Michaelangelo spoke as we bowed in respect and his father nodded in recognition of us both.

"My son, Rose...I believe the time as come for the both of you to marry. I'm not getting any younger up here on this throne and I'm quite certain that your mother and I would like to retire...on your wedding day, we shall make the announcement of your name day as well and you both will be crowned King and Queen of Ganandor."