9. True love will be sensed only in hard times

Thanks guys for your support as it means a lot for me. yeah I know you all are sad that this story is nearing its end. but don't worry as many stories are lining up. I had only less time so I typed this part and thank god my sister edited this one. okay one more part to go and many surprises and shocks are waiting as usual in my all updates. only one part to go as of now I didn't planned to update the epilogue but will update as soon as possible... okay enough of my boring talks ; lets get started....

" THERE IS NO TRUE LOVE WITHOUT JEALOUSY "

ABHI' S POV

' How did she even thought to hide such big thing from me?' was the only thought running inside my mind for the past 30 minutes. its been ten days after that incident happened and I could not forget it. as our company is working hard to get a new international project, I started to spend my time in office. rarely going home to fresh up quickly in the absence of pragya. I felt like she is moving away from me and thought to enquire her , to fight with her but I felt fear deep inside my nerves. what if she still holding her past and could not accept my feelings that I have for her. I cant face such situation and I agree that I am coward.

I felt jealous when that kunal said they loved each other because I am afraid that someone is going to make her happier than I do. but some where in my heart still says that she likes to spend each and every second with me. I cant let her go, because I need her till my last breathe.

The meeting went well and as usual we cracked the deal. I found some sort of tension in purab's eyes who were literally faking his smile. I had never seen him like this and whether purab and bulbul had an argument like me and pragya.

" purab.." I called him who was checking the papers which was signed few minutes before and hearing my voice, he looks at me with a smile.

"yeah Abhi..."he said pulling his chair near me and seated beside me. keeping the papers aside , he turned his gaze on me , expecting my words.

" I need to talk with you..* he narrowed his brows in question* did you and bulbul are not in good terms? " I asked even though I don't want to enter into their personal issues as they both are mature to handle each other.

" no.... why you asking suddenly?" purab asked in a surprised tone as i had never asked this sort of questions.

" abhi... we both are fine and what happened to you? did Bhabhi asked you to stay away from her?" he questioned me with a chuckle and I don't want him to take any more stress about us.

" I forget to tell abhi.." he paused and studied my face for a moment " arohi called few days before while bulbul attended the call" I felt happy when I heard him .

its really a great news!!! finally my daughter started to miss everyone. but why she didn't called me? is she is still anger on me for not stopping her? I am really a mad !!! how did I even thought that I can manage without her?

" abhi!!!!" I heard purab's voice who shook me a little.

"how is she ? is tanu is treating her well or not?" I asked him but didn't get any response. now I understood his worry. I know there is something happened which purab is hiding from me.

" I don't know anything about it abhi.. she wanted to talk with Aarav but he didn't spoke with her.. me and bulbul really worry for them. its not good for any of us.." he said and indeed I agree with him.

I know Aarav is angry on her but never thought that this situation will create some distance between them. really a father can never see his kids hating each other.