Chapter 1 Finding Fangirls

"I really can't believe this is really happening." My friend fangirled, Cassie laughed loudly. I couldn't help but let the smile linger on my face a bit longer.

"but we really have to go, my mum is waiting outside and I don't want to let my mother wait any longer, she even got up this early for me." Cassie nodded her head and let me pull her towards our car. 

"Why can't you drive?" Cassie whined, I pushed her shoulder slightly. 

"because Cassie, for the thousandth time, I don't have my drivers license neither have you, thanks for driving us mum." I told my mum quickly.

"Dakota, how many times do I have to tell you not to thank me. I'm happy I can bring you too, you're both growing up too fast, I'm happy I can still do something." My mum started the car and our trip to the O2 arena began.

"you sure you don't want to sit here, I've more space for my legs." I looked at Cassie. "oh and mum, please can you put this CD on?" I asked, handing her Midnight Memories.

"Like I said before, it doesn't matter, really Dakota, try to enjoy for yourself and not for others." she told me.

"what do you mean with that!" I snapped. "sorry for snapping at you."

"I mean that, with every single thing you think you hurt someone and you always put other people first." 

"I don't do that, if we're in the queue, I won't be letting someone in front of me." Cassie laughed. Story of My Life started to play and Cassie and I sang our hearts out.

we did this we way towards London, just singing along to Midnight Memories, when Best Song Ever started to play again I gave my mother the Take Me Home CD.

Summer Love was coming to an end when the car stopped. "we're here." I squealed. I got out as quickly as possible, full of energy. Cassie did the same and we both beamed a smile at each other.

"now wait girls." my mum said as me and Cassie were about to walk towards the exit of the parking lot.

"mum, there were already so many people standing in the queue." I whined.

"yes Ms. Carleton, we have to hurry up, otherwise we won't be front row and those hundred-sixty pounds tickets went to waist." she said, my mother on the other hand was being slower then normal.

I groaned, why wasn't my mother moving faster. "come on." I pulled Cassie to the exit and we both ran down the steps into the fresh air. we quickly ran towards two white tents.

these were set up for the Hot Tickets and the Early Entry Tickets. we both had Early Entry and we were so excited. we joined the queue. and we talked with each other for a bit before I felt my phone buzz.

"hello." I answered chirpy, I knew this was my mum, but she had to hurry up, I felt so nervous when I saw the queue here already.

"Dakota Carleton, don't you ever leave me like that, where are you two girls?" she asked a bit angry.

 "we're standing in a queue by those white tents we saw on the way." I told my mum, I looked around me, seeing fans excited talking to each other about One Direction probably.

"I see your mum." Cassie told me, she waved and my mum pointed hung up and walked towards us. I sighed, not really wanting to feel the nerves I was already feeling. What if we could barely see them?

"thank you Cassidy," Cassie flinched at the sound of her name. She hated being called Cassidy, but when she introduces herself she always says Cassidy, just for politeness or something. I never really understood why, but I guess that's Cassie.