Preview for 35 Favorites

He floated down, the hiss and creak of metal becoming an eerie backdrop for the dark depths of the Hatter's Workshop. When he finally landed he approached what looked like a neurotic version of himself with heavy chains coiled all around. This reflection twitched and growled at the air, almost as if he were a feral beast, some wild and untamed form of human.

"Hatter..." Alan called out the reflections name with no response.

It was moments before the character noticed Alan, looking up from his fix position.

"What-? Oh...If it isn't death at my door...Come in, don't mind the rust and take your time, all that-"

Alan scoffed at the others murmuring, "If only...Hatter, everything has changed...Everything (Y/n) has worked so hard for...She gave me so much and now its all getting...Mixed up...I can't understand it..."

The madman struggled to stand in his pile of chains as difficult as it was, "Can't understand what you don't already know~ What use is there sitting around!? Action is the best medicine! Go, find the keys that release me and your cure is more than found!"

———————————————————————

This is the preview for the next Chapter as I am still somewhat working out a few details in the story. Sorry that this was so late I just had no idea it had generated so many likes and I want to thank EVERYONE for linking the story and my writing even though I'm basically ripping off the game right now. Trust me, we will split in the story and some very fun things will happen between you and Alan and PROFESSOR Bumby.

Now in my account description I have a star chart for what the favorites earn you guys and I haven't been asked about anything regarding myself or the story but I'll edit this preview page to answer the first questions about me or my story for all to see...This might be a bad idea.

Anyways, thank you so much for the support, next Chapter is gonna be really fun as we meet the hatter and a very heart warming surprise is before that since a memory is recovered for Alice (in the original game) to meet Hatter so Alan will do the same...Now of course I'm going to blow through a lot of the action in the game just because it's game play and the overall story isn't as action based as I like to put it more on Psychology and the memory of your romance as it is a reader insert. 

But you tell me. Would you like to read Alan fighting some of the monsters? Maybe after Hatter is released? Maybe toughening his London self? Would you like him to be more logical and analytical of the destruction, maybe put in some riddles and puzzles in the writing for readers to try at home? Maybe more reflective of his known past and of himself around you? There a lot of Direction that can be taken and I'm very curious (of course lol) about what everyone sees in Alan thus far.

Also hopefully no one has found faults between my writing and details of the game but if there are any, shout them out and we can talk about it. I obviously changed some elements but if there's anything about Alice's past or perceptions or condition that becomes more aerated then I would love to hear about it and see if I can incorporate it into the story from here on out.

Again I love you guys soooo much and can't thank you guys enough for supporting the story and being so generous with the comments and favorites!!

Happy spring!