Chapter I- Start of the day

Cross' P.O.V

I woke up at the crack of dawn. Usually I'd set an alarm but since I got used to waking up early so I stopped setting an alarm since nowadays it was pointless. I grabbed my shell necklace and heart-shaped locket. I  put on my heart-shaped locket and hid my shell necklace. I walked out of my room and wore the gear I needed for smelting all the metal.

Queen Joku asked me to make 200 golden armors for her guards so she could sent them to war. She also needed swords and shields. I had an entire month and she knew I was the fastest. She also trusted me the most since her son Prince Dream was friends with me. I heard she's looking for a lady for Dream to marry. Sadly, she still hasn't found any. Also Dream is the Prince of positivity. His brother Nightmare, the Prince of negativity was missing for years now. No one knows whether he is alive.

I started working as it is the start of my day. I smelted all the gold, poured the hot metal into the mould and waited for it to cool. I had 50 furnaces running and since I'm only one person I am speedy at doing this. Once I made the last batch of golden armours I worked to make the last batch of 50 sword and shields. I repeated the process again.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and continued shaping the swords. I was almost done but someone entered, as the bell informed me. I turned to see Ink, the son of Comyet and the Prince of Creativity and Creations. He smiled brightly at me. I smiled and to see he was accompanied by Dream. "Welcome back Ink! Nice to see you Dream!" I went and shaped the sword one more time before putting it away since it was finished.

Cross: So, what would give me the pleasure of seeing my two best friends?

Dream: First, Mother wanted me to see how you're doing.

Cross: Just finished actually.

Dream: Then I will call her later on to let her know.

Ink: I came here because I wanted to know if you could craft me a Silver flute.

Cross: Ahh, thats why. I'd love to.

I went and melted some silver I had been given from the King and Queen from another country.

Cross: Ink, are you perhaps going to visit Prince Geno?

Ink: Why yes, why do ask?

Cross: Prince Geno asked me to help make him some rose gold boots. Please give this to him.

I handed Ink a box with the boots. Ink nodded. Geno was the Prince of Fire, believe it or not, Many of the princes had powers. Ink can create anything, even people but he can't bring back the dead. Dream had the power to see dreams and give positivity. Geno can control fire and they are looking for someone who could ease the firey prince's soul. Someone who could calm him down. Before anything else was said, a scream rang out.