Chapter 9

Stiles’ POV

I jumped onto my feet and ran over to Misty. Her eyes were closed. I fell to the floor grabbing her hand and started to cry.

“I’m gonna to need that” I heard her voice, I looked down to see her eyes opened and looking at me.

“You’re alright” I said.

“Yeah though my head hurts” She said.

“Okay what they hell going on and how the hell were you able to dodge that bullet” Derek asked.

“Okay okay you have me I’m a werewolf” She told them”

“But you smell human” Ethan said.

“I’m a rare werewolf” She told them.

“I never heard about them” Derek said.

“Yeah that’s because I’m RARE” She yelled quietly.

“Then where is your pack” Scott asked.

“I’m the last of my kind” Misty told them.

“Was” Danny and I corrected her.

“Yeah was” Misty said.

“What do you mean was” They asked. Then it was like someone slapped them across the face when they clicked and looked at Danny and I.

“Hi” Danny and I replied at the same time.

“Wait Danny Stiles your werewolves now” Ethan asked.

“Yes” We replied.

“Why didn’t you tell us” Derek asked.

“We didn’t know how you would react to it” I said.

“I love you no matter what you are” Derek said hugging me.

“Same here Danny” Ethan also hugged Danny.

“I’m pregnant” I whispered into Derek’s ear. He pulled away and fainted.

“Guess he’s not ready to be a dad yet” I said.

“No he’s fainted from shock” Danny said before looking over at Misty she was looking out the window.

“Your free Misty you should be happy” I said.

“Yeah I am it’s just the daughter is my girlfriend and I love her” Misty said. I looked down at the girl and she looked like she could cry.

“Looks like she loves you to” I said and Danny agreed with me.

“Yeah well its to late” Misty said.

“No it isn’t” I replied. Danny and I walked out of the building leaving everyone else confused well mius Derek who was still passed out.

We walked out the building to see the hunters walking away celebrating apart from the girl she was depressed. When no one was looking Danny and I grabbed her and took her into the building. She was struggling but because Danny and I were werewolves she was failing.

We let her go when we got into the loft where everyone was. Misty was in the shadows.

“Let me go what have I ever done to you” She said looking around.

“I heard that you were Misty’s girlfriend” I said and she looked down at the ground, I could see tears coming out of her eyes.

“I’m taking that as a yes” Danny said to her.

“What if we said you could see her again only if you quit the hunters” I asked.

“She’s dead how could I see her again” The girl said looking down at the floor. Misty walked out the shadows and walked up to her.

“Tara” She said. Tara looked up and saw Misty.

“Mist” She yelled and jumped up and into her arms.

“Hey Tara” Misty replied hugging her.

“I thought you were dead” Tara cried into Misty arms.

“I’m not” Misty said pointing out the obvious.

“I will leave the hunters if it means that I can be with you” Tara said. I smiled I’m glad Misty was happy. I felt big strong arms wrap around my waist.

“You did a good thing Stiles” Derek whispered into my ear.

“I know” I leaned into his arms.

We were all happy. I had my boyfriend Derek and a baby on the way. Scott had Isaac. Danny had Ethan. Boyd had Erica and the most important thing was Misty had Tara.

We were all in love with someone and that all we need.

We all after what happened had someone to care for us.

The End