Chapter two

As the door swings open her lang curly auburn hair steps into our little paso. She starts the car and begins to drive in silence. Absolute silence until my mother speaks up,

"So would you like to go eat," she asks her voice questioning how to talk to me.

"Yes of course," I respond no emotion included. Am I suppose to be happy am I suppose to accept all of this? What is my life suppose to come to now? All these questions overwhelm my thoughts.

"Hello?," my mom says moving her freshly manicured nails in front of my face.

"Oh sorry what?," I say obviously confused.

"Where would you like to eat?," she asks.

"Anywhere is fine," I say but my sub conscious adds just no where with you I want to be alone to process all of this but will that help? Truly being alone won't help my situation but it can help me organize my thought. Yet there is no way I can have alone time I'm stuck in a vehicle with my mom for four hours talking about what ever she may feel necessary. Ugh! My life has officially changed I no longer have a dad figure and my mom never gets in steady relationships any ways. I have no hope for a normal family again.

"We are going to just drive threw McDonalds to save time while driving,"she says clearly not caring. Ugh trying to save time after starvation she can't even take me to a sit down meal and feed me. I can't judge her though she must be shaken up especially after finding all this out and having to handle it.

"Ok?," she questions.

"Yes," what else am I suppose to say? I don't want to eat that I want to sit down at a table and feast like a king. Ha I laugh at that thought. As we pull up to McDonalds I order my usual number 20 large with ranch and sprite as my mother orders the same but with ketchup and Dr.Pepper.

After eating we continued to drive home and as we arrived I froze In my tracks my mom had a man standing in front of the house.... This man apparently was just a friend. This blew my top after everything today I then find out that my mom is trying to force another dad on me already?!?! At least I kept my top on threw the ride home. I'm safe for now of the utter disappointment of my mother. For now the words play over and over in my head as I grab my main bag and blanket and push my way past the man and go to my room and slam the door.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth he's just a friend." My mother screams down the hall I then open my door hold my mouth and go to the bathroom. I am seriously sick! Ugh... As I get into the bathroom I say "Ok I don't care," as that comes out so does the horrifying vomit just slurping out of my mouth. Great I'll retaliate later as i walk to my room I yell good night and grab a trash can. Now that I'm laying in bed let's recap today I got home from my dad's found out my mother is trying to hook up with another guy and I'm like deathly I'll.. This new life of mine can't get any worse as mine phone rings it's my boyfriend... I forgot!!!