Epilogue

The ninja were back at working at the tea shop. The name still undecided but fights never seem to come. The only excitements were little dangers in Ninjago like robberies or some animal was in danger. Kai was hanging from the ceiling, with his tail around poles to hold himself up from falling.

"Kai could you pass me that?" Jay said pointing at a picture.

Kai swung himself and handed it to Jay. Kai swung himself down and slithered somewhere else. Cole looked up at Jay and snickered. Then, like usual, they had some weird thing to talk about.

"So, what do you think the name will be?" Jay asked looking at Cole as he fixed the painting on the wall.

"Foundation Tea Shop!" Cole sang in Jay's ear.

Jay punched Cole gently in the shoulder, annoyed. The conversation seem to pass by. The same fighting about the name continued. Kai watched from the distance and couldn't help but snicker.

Kai knew what the name was going to be. He planned just himself. Then his phone rung in his pocket. Kai pulled it out and looked at the text messages. It was the Snake Squad or Samurais, whatever you prefer. Kai did prefer being a ninja.

Rosy: Hey guys! I haven't seen you in years.

Rosy just got engaged to Cyrus Borg. A big step from Cyrus Borg, especially since his trust issues. The squad was so happy they got together. Rosy and Cyrus Borg were honestly a perfect match. Especially, since the snake thing didn't get in the way.

Daniela: Yeah! We should go get coffee sometimes.

Daniela was married. But since her husband is like the perfect husband, they stayed together, even though Daniela is a Naga. They live on a cute farm. They finally decided to have children so Daniela can't go on missions for awhile.

Candy: I hate coffee! How about dinner? Drinks are on me!

Candy is in college. She can't believe she is a superhero. Candy believes it beats the ugly serpent part. Honestly, her boyfriend did break up with Candy. It was terrible night with lots of ice cream and tissues. But Candy is still a bubbly and adventurous teenager.

Jenna: Sounds good to me, if I am not paying! Which restaurant should we go to?

Jenna is continuing looking for a job. Living with her grandparents is really annoying. Being a Naga didn't really change her life. Both her grandparents are blind and still think she is a two year old. Thanks to the squad, Jenna some more fun in Ninjago.

Sapphire: There is this great restaurant on the lake, but I totally forgot what it is called.

Sapphire just completed college. Living with her best friend. The squad barely knows about her life just that she is happy. Kai thinks she hasn't told anyone. Sapphire still keeps everything a secret.

Kai: Oh! I know that place. I think it is called Cheesecake Factory? Let's go, see ya there.

Sapphire: Is Cole cooking?

Kai: Yeah... don't tell him, he is going to make me eat the leftovers! 🤮😂

The squad started to go to the restaurant. But, Kai went to Sensei before leaving. Sensei Wu give Kai a strange look. Kai just gave a simple smile at Sensei Wu. For a minute, Kai almost totally forgot he was going to say.

"Hey, I was wondering, Sssensei." Kai said carefully, "If we could name the tea shop Sssteep Wisssdom? It isss one of the red snakesss I saw on the web."

"Did you talk about the other ninja about it?" Sensei Wu said looking up at Kai.

"No, they will just think I have ego." Kai said winking at Sensei, "Which, I am not going to lie, I do."

Sensei Wu nodded and seem to like the name. Kai stepped out and went to get some food with his squad. Kai flip his watch as he turn human. Used to his legs, Kai ran and made his dragon to fly to them.

Ninjago seemed to be at peace. Kai hanged with his friends but right afterword the ninja needed to save a lake from a fish. Also, Kai had another goal, just to make Lloyd feel better about his father. Like his instincts taught him, Kai had to protect everyone.

And Kai especially felt his pride rise up that he came up with the name. Steep Wisdom, what a nice name for an exotic, red snake.