1

A neighbourhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on the street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge.

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall." Said dumbledore.

The cat meows from the distance. The cats shadow is seen progressing into a human. There are footsteps and MINERVA MCGONAGALL is revealed.

She began to speak "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?" She asked.

Dumbledore responded, "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad."

"And the boy?"

"Hagrid is bringing him."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"And what about the girl" MCGONAGALL asked

"Y/N" he responded

"Yes.." she glared at him

"She will be safe until you know what happens" he glared at MCGONAGALL.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man, RUBEUS HAGRID, takes off his goggles.