Chapter Eleven

"God...I miss you too..." He replied.
"I wish I could have been more mature. Maybe we could have had a chance to hang out before I left."
"It's my fault too. Don't blame yourself. And I have to go. Coach wants practice right now."
"Oh! Okay!"
"Bye. I'll talk to you soon."
"Okay bye!" I hung up and took a deep breath.

"You still love him. I know you too well." He said and took a large bite out of his sandwich.
"I can't even think straight. By the way, this is a uniformed school. Which means you can't have your normal style." I add.
He groaned and slouched into his seat. His normal style was actually really great. Nobody could really knock it out like him.
He always wore this black hat, black leather jacket, and he usually had a deep, blood red shirt underneath. He wore normal jeans, and blood red shoes with a white rim around it. That was pretty much everyday.

"Look on the bright side." I say, trying to cheer him up.
"What bright side?" He mumbled.
"We get to design most of our uniforms. The school colors are your favorite colors. Blood red and grey. We get cool jackets."
"It's cool and all but I'm going to miss everything back at the other campus. Look at you! We left an hour ago and you already admitted that you miss Misha!"
He was so right... He really made a great point.

I sigh and start my car, ready to get back on the road.
"We're almost there. We can meet new people... Were a team. Okay?"
"Okay." He replied and continued eating his sandwich.

Another hour and we've made it. We were officially at out new school.
We got out of my car and left it to get our dorm.
Entering the building, it really sunk in that this was truly happening.
"We've got this, Jay. We'll share a room." Said Devin, who I forgot towered so far over me.

We got up to the front desk and the lady looked at us, clearly unsure of what to do.
"Oh! Uhh..." I start, before being interrupted by Devin.
"We've been transferred. Because of the scholarship?"
"Oh!" The woman shouted before handing us a set of keys. Its a room for 3. Because theres 3 of you?"
"Yea. Lucas will be here soon."
We took the keys and started walking around to find the dorm.

About 5 minutes later we finally found it.
Unlocking the door was weirdly stressful. Probably from everything happening today.
Once it opened we got inside and took a tour around. Not too bad. The room was bigger than the one I had with Misha.

The room had 3 beds, and 3 desks on the wall that were across from each individual bed.
"I call the window bed!" I shout and run to jump on it.
"They're all window beds." Devin smiled and picked the one to the left of me.
"The middle one gets the most view." I finished before getting back up to head out to the front desk.
"We need to get a set of uniforms." I say, waving him out of the room.
We were walking down the hallway when we were stopped by 3 shy girls. The female uniform was actually pretty. Blood red blazers, white undershirt, black tie, and a black skirt with a red band around it.

"H-Hi! U-um...my friend said you guys were hot and she was scared to tell you."
"D-Did not!" Said another friend beside her.
"Did too!" Added the 3rd.
I looked up at Devin and he shrugged, tossing his hands into his pockets.
"How tall are you guys?" Said the shortest of the 3.
"I'm 6'1." Devin tossed in.
"I'm only 5'3" I said and tuck my hands into my hoodie pocket.

They ran off giggling instantly.
"Jesus." I sigh.
"They'll love you after they see a game. Watch." He shoved me to the side a bit.

We got to the bottom floor and asked for uniforms.
They were pretty much the same as females, but obviously, we dont have skirts. Instead, it was just black dress pants.

We had 3 uniforms each, and we brought them back up.
When we entered the room, I went straight to my phone.
I dialed Misha and he picked up soon afterwards.
"Hey! How's it going out there so far?"
"Really good! It's really different. There's uniforms."
"Ooo!"
"Put him on speaker, would you?" Devin shouted across the room.
I did as he said as they talked for a bit.
"Did you guys unpack?" He asked.
"Nope!" I said