The Strikers

Leah's POV.
I pull into the restaurant and park. I walk in through the side door as I'm greeted by Dax.
"Hey Leah." Dax says.
"Hey." I reply.
Dax says, "What are you doing after work?"
"I don't know. Why?" I ask.
Dax answers, "Well I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies or something after work."
"Are you asking me on a date?" I ask.
Dax responds, "Yeah. I guess I am. So do you want to go out with me?"
"Yeah. I'd like that." I answer.
"Ok cool." Dax replies, "I gotta get to working. See you around."
I respond, "Ok. See ya."
Dax leaves the room. I check in with my boss and start my shift.
     Later that day Dax takes me to the movies. After the movie he tells me that he has to meet up with some friends and I tell him that I'll go with him. He drives to the project side of town and I ask him where we're going.
Dax replies, "We're going to see some friends from my gang. They stay in some of these apartments. If I need to take you home before we go I can."
I answer, "No it's ok. I didn't know you were in a gang."
"Well I wasn't sure you would like me if you knew." Dax says.
"Oh ok. You don't have to worry about me though. I'm fine with it." I respond.
"Ok good." Dax replies.
"How many are there?" I ask.
Dax asks, "You mean in the gang?"
"Yeah." I answer.
Dax says, "Well there's me, Snyder, Drake, Bear, Ryker, Blaze, Robin, Tasha, Jason, Maverick, Beast, Felix, and Tick-Tock."
"Tick-Tock?" I ask.
Dax answers, "Yep. Real name."
"Ok then. Those are some interesting names." I reply.
"Yeah. Tick-Tock is a 3rd generation member of the gang. His grandpa, Striker, started the gang. We're called The Strikers after him." Dax says.
I answer, "Ok. That's pretty cool."
Dax pulls into a gravel driveway beside an apartment complex.
"Yep. Well we're here so let's go." Dax says.
I reply, "Ok."
We get out of the car and there's only one light on this side of the building. It's a single flickering light bulb hanging over a doorway. Dax leads me to the door and we go inside. We go in to a room full of smoke. The whole apartment is about the size of the Why Don't We boys' living room. A girl comes up to me and says, "You must be Leah. Dax has talked about you. I'm Tasha."
"Nice to meet you." I reply.
"Would you like a drink?" Tasha asks.
I answer, "No thanks. I'm only 18."
Tasha replies, "Ah you gotta losen up a little bit. I don't turn 21 until next month, but I had my first drink when I was 14, 15 years old. But if you want you can have some water instead."
"Sure. I'll just have some water." I respond.
"Ok, but next time," She taps on the keg sitting beside the loveseat and says, "You gotta try some of this stuff."
I nod and say, "Right."
She gets me a glass of water then we sit down. I meet the rest of the gang and they all seem pretty cool. After that night, I continue to hang out with Dax and his gang. Jonah starts to notice how much time I'm spending with him and starts to get protective of me. He breaks up with his girlfriend and starts trying to spend more time with me. I feel bad because I feel like I've been neglecting him so when Dax invites me to a party, I invite Jonah too.