Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Zayn’s POV

I flipped the page of my calendar to April. It’s been already 3 months since Niall and I started dating. We started off on January 29th and I’m proud to say that this month will be the 4 month mark. I already had all my bags packed for this year’s Easter break. Niall and I agreed on going to see our families and then I would go over and meet his family for Easter on Sunday. I was sad that I wouldn’t see him for five days, but the other two days made up for it. I got to spend Monday through Friday with my family and then I got to spend Saturday and Sunday at Ireland with Niall’s family and on Monday we would fly back off to London to go back to uni. I was kind of nervous to tell my mom about Niall, but I definitely knew she would be okay with it. My dad was in Spain with his new wife so I could easily tell him via Skype or something and he would be alright with it because he’s a chill guy, plus we get along slightly better, so that makes things easier…

****

Niall and I were at the airport bags in hand and we were looking at each other and our looks just read it all. We were departing to separate ways, but the good part being we were seeing each other that Saturday so it was no big deal. But, that was a lie, not seeing him for one day would kill me, luckily I haven’t had that happen yet since we practically live together. We sleep in the same room, go to the same uni, we go everywhere together. I haven’t had to spend one day without him and this is going to be the first time. But, it will make me stronger hopefully. Niall looked at me and swallowed; he had to go on another gate to go to Ireland and I had to go to another gate to go to Bradford.

“All passengers going to Mullingar, Ireland, please report to Gate H6,” The voice from a woman echoed throughout the whole airport through the speakers.

Niall dropped his bags and ran to me hugging me tightly and sobbing against my chest, his voice breaking and cracking awfully making my heart break, “I’m…I’m… going to miss you…”

I wrapped an arm around his waist and my other one traced circles along his back, I kissed the top of his head many times, tears falling off my eyes and dropping on his blonde hair, “I’m going to miss you too babe,” I sobbed slightly.

Niall hugged me impossibly and suffocatingly tightly and rubbed his face against my chest, “I really, really am,” He mumbled with loud sobs coming here and there.

I kissed his head repeatedly and mumbled against his hair, “Hey, you’re going to be with your family and we’ll see each other in five days okay?” I smiled weakly against his head even though he couldn’t see it.

Niall nodded and he opened his mouth, but was interrupted by the voice, “Last call for passengers in need of a boarding to go Mullingar, Ireland.”

Niall pulled back and wiped his tears with the back of his hand and looked up at me, he pulled me down and kissed my lips hungrily.

I pulled him back quickly and mumbled sadly with my eyes filling up with tears threating to fall, “You…You need to go…” I said.

Niall looked sadly at me and his blue eyes looked sad, “I…I’ll see you soon,” Niall looked at me one last time and grabbed his bags and ran to his gate and called back behind him, “Text me! Skype me! Call me! Okay?!” I nodded and smiled weakly, “Okay!”

I looked sadly at Niall who was running and showing his ticket to the lady breathlessly, while the lady scanned it Niall looked at me sadly and waved with a sadly hurt expression.

I took a deep breath and waved back trying my best to smile, but I knew it failed. Niall took back his ticket and looked down and walked in. My heart started aching for him to be here with me, so I could hold his hand, play with his hair, and kiss his head… Some would think we’re over reacting for being away for such a short period of time, but it hurts to be away from your loved one. It fucking hurts…. And I knew these five days will be hell even if I’m with the company of my family…