~~EIGHT~~

Hello my lovelies! I'm back! Hope you enjoy! The photo is what Dakota's ex looks like 😡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, the time on the clock saying 7:34 am and the warm sheets lets me know that Dakota just left, considering his Gamma duties start at 7:50. Despite knowing that I could see him anytime I wanted, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get to wake him up like I have been...

Sighing, I sit up and stretch before heading to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. After washing my face and brushing out my wild hair, I go down stairs to the kitchen to find a covered plate with a note on top, my name written on the top with Dakota's heavy handwriting.

Fleura,

I didn't want to wake you because you looked so adorable as you slept, so I decided to just leave you breakfast here instead of waking you up.

Hope you enjoy, Flower.

A rosy color blooms on my cheeks as I uncovered the plate he made me, and the sight of a stack of blueberry banana pancakes with bacon and eggs makes my stomach rumble noisily. Smiling, I tentatively search our link to find him.

~Thank you Dakota...~

He responds immediately.

~You're quite welcome flower, tomorrow we are definitely eating breakfast together. I promise.~

I don't know how his voice can sound husky in a mind link, but it makes me shiver, even though what he said couldn't have been more innocent. My mind has really gone to the gutter since I've met Dakota...it worries me a bit.

Shaking my head, I take my plate to the dining room along with a bottle of syrup, but the smell of coffee distracts me. I don't remember...of course, Dakota made coffee for me too.

I fix my coffee and eat my breakfast quietly, contemplating what to do today. I finished the laundry yesterday, and I've practically dusted, vacuumed, mopped, and cleaned the entire house. I've already weeded the small garden behind the house and picked the ripe vegetables...and Dakota's pet turtle has a clean tank and has been fed.

The curse of being a house mate....eventually you run out of things to do while your mate is working. Even watching TV becomes boring after a while, especially when it's all reruns and scary movies that I refuse to watch alone.

I suppose I could always go out of the house for once...maybe look around the nearby town and window shop...or something...but I don't know it well enough to go alone...but Amy and Jessica are probably busy with their duties as Luna and Beta...Dakota's mom is busy with her three other pups, and to be honest I still don't know any other people here...

~Perhaps we should change that...~

Aurora murmurs in response to my thoughts, and I reluctantly agree. I'm the mate of this packs Gamma...I should do more than just hide in the house and feed Dakota...even though the latter is a challenge in itself with as much as he eats.

Making my decision, I wash up my dirty dishes and head upstairs to get dressed, taking a quick shower and shaving my legs before deciding on an outfit.

After some deliberation, I decide to finally wear the denim skirt I've had in my wardrobe for over a year but haven't worn once. The reason for that being that it stops just shy of the middle of my thighs, showing a lot of skin that I was never quite comfortable with...but, it's warm outside and it does look good on me...so I suppose I could try it. I pair it with a white off the shoulder top, the floral print fabric forming a little shawl that drapes over my chest and arms.