(Arisha x Reader): The Unexpected

Please don't be mad this is my first time writing a one shot story. Also sorry for the misspelling words and grammar.

Here you go again, (Y/N)(L/N), being a friend of the seiyuus. Yup, you're one of the LoveLive! Sunshine!! staff. To make it clear you're the one who always help them on practicing their voice and always being there when they do live streaming or live viewing.

It's almost 4 years after LoveLive! Sunshine!! announced and yet you also hide your feelings for a certain beautiful gorgeous woman who looks hard outside but jolly and easily get lonely inside.
Yes, you fall in love with the Komiya Arisa, the voice actress (seiyuu) of Kurosawa Dia. You love her very much. She always being the most self-composed of them all, but when it comes to the (Y/N)(L/N) she will show her other side (by the other side I meant is the side she rarely shown to anyone). Arisha will get clingy and jolly when it comes to you.

(Y/N)'s POV
'Ah, she's so beautiful... I'm glad that I'm alive' that's what I was thinking when I saw this godness. Komiya Arisa, the Kurosawa Dia seiyuu, the one who stole my heart.
'I wish I could confess to her one day'

"(Y/N)!" , the producer call me.

"Yes?"

"Are you free this weekend?"

"Yes, sir. I have any plans for this weekend. Is there anything you need me to do?"

"Pack you belongings, you'll be going for a trip for 3D 2N and keep an eye for certain someone."

"Okay. If I may ask, who is this certain someone?"

"Well, you'll know it sooner. Be ready and make sure you brings anything that you need. You'll be leaving tomorrow from the studio with that certain someone. Don't be late!"

"Ok, sir. Thank you so much" 'I hope this gonna be good. Producer sometimes can be unexpected.'
After that I'm leaving the studio back to my apartment and pack my belongings. After I make sure anything is on my bag I go to sleep since I don't wanna be late for tomorrow.

Arisha's POV
I was finished my today's training for the next upcoming event, right after I pack my things I saw (Y/N)(L/N) is just finished talking with Producer and heading to the exit.
'Ah, there's (Y/N). I'm gonna asked her if she's free this weekend.'
"(Y/-"

"Komiya-san, Can we talk?", the producer is calling me.

"Yes?"

"I need you to go for a trip 3D 2N this weekend. I already prepared the place and transportation that you need. Just make sure you are ready with your own belongings."

"Ok."

"Also you'll be accompanied bwith someone. You'll know who they were tomorrow. Just come to the studio tomorrow with your belongings. Don't be late."

"Ok."
*sigh*'It seems I'll asked (Y/N) next time.'
After that I went to my apartment and packed my things for the trip and go to sleep.

*Timeskip to the day of the trip*

(Y/N)'s POV
'curse you broke alarm!! Now I'm late and producer will be mad at me! No. No. No. No!!'
I was running with my belongings all the way to the studio. I'm just hoping the certain one doesn't waiting too long.
Right when I arrived at the studio I saw Arisha is in front of the studio with her belongings.
'wait... Arisha with her belongings?... Don't tell me...'

"Yo, Arisha! Good morning! What are you doing? Also why did you bring a bag? Are you going for a trip or something?"

"Good morning (Y/N). Well, yeah I'm going for a trip that producer asked me to. Anyway, why do you bring a bag? Are you also going for a trip?"