The Cliff

COLTON

Saturday had always been my favorite day of the week. It's also a plus when you get to wake up to a beautiful girl in your arms. I fell asleep last night dreaming about that kiss we shared. And then I dreamed about her in that damn shirt just craving to know what was under that.

Sure, I had seen Ivy in a bikini numerous times, but it's just different. I couldn't stare at her because she wasn't mine. But now, I feel like I could do whatever I wanted with her since she and that prick were over.

We decided that we would go to the cliff today to have some fun before winter came. I drove Ivy there and we met the rest of our friends there. It was Ivy, Noah, Beau, Emily, Claire, and I. We had all become pretty close with each other these past few weeks. I liked our little friend group. We spent a lot of our summer here at this cliff dive. Once we arrive the girls go their separate ways to find a bathroom and we guys hang out and check out the water.

"So, Adams, what have you been up to? Haven't seen you in a minute." Noah says.

"You saw me yesterday at school," I replied.

He groaned, "Don't make me fucking push you off this cliff into the rocks."

I laugh, "Well if you must know, I've been chillin' by myself. Catching up on work and shit."

Beau raised his eyebrow, "That's all?"

They knew there was something I wasn't telling them. They were my best friends after all. "Well me and Ivy kissed, not a big deal." I couldn't help the huge smile that was forming on my lips. She made me incredibly happy.

Noah gasps, "No shit!"

Beau hits my arm, "Not a big deal? That's a fuckin huge deal!"

I shrug, "We kissed at Claire's party on accident. I was pushed into her. The second time was all me baby. She told me she couldn't stop thinking about it and I said let's try it again to see if it's better."

They smirked, "My man got moves!" Beau hollered.

The girls come back a few minutes later, "Are we just gonna look at the water or are we gonna jump?" Emily yells as she strips her clothes off. I think I saw Beau's eyes pop out of the sockets. I knew he had always had a thing for her but she would never give him the time of the day. Probably because he's a total jerk and plays girls daily. I know he had a crush on her in middle school though.

Claire slid off her t-shirt and Noah's mouth hung open as she shimmied out of her shorts that hugged her ass. He's totally in love.

Ivy stood there covering her body up as if she was insecure. Lord, does she know there is not one thing to be insecure about in that body? Her curves are god-like. I stand up from my chair and walk over to her.

"Are you gonna come?" I ask her.

She smiles, "Yeah I guess. I just hate how I'm not as pretty as them and have as much confidence as them."

I pout and put a strand of hair behind her ear, "Ives, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Someone like you deserves to have an endless amount of confidence, you have a nice body."

"Thank you, Colton." She then begins to take her top off leaving her only in her strapless hot pink bikini.

I eyed her up and down, "See, stunning. Those girls don't compare to you."

She stands up on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek, "Colton, you're the best."

She proceeds to grab my hand and starts to run. I let her drag me to the edge of the cliff where she jumps off with me hot on her heels. She doesn't let go of my hand as we are falling into the water. As we hit the water I let go and go underneath. I swim around for a second before coming up to the surface.

When I get up Ivy is already swimming towards me, "That was fun." She commented.

I nod eagerly, wrapping my arms around hers as we float, "Indeed. It never gets old."

She sighs looking around at the scenery, "I love the adrenaline feeling you get from this. Almost as if you could run a marathon. It's incredible."

"We should camp out here one night." I randomly comment.

She smiles, "that would be fun."

Eventually, our fingers start to prune so we head back up to the top where we find Claire and Noah making out by a tree. Emily and Beau were engrossed in a conversation by his truck. No wonder they didn't join in on the jump.

"Horny teenagers," I comment as I grab water out of the cooler.

She laughs, taking a seat on my lap as if it were a normal thing to do, "Tell me about it."

"I'm no better," I comment, "Every time I'm around you my hormones are crazy. I'm about three seconds from jumping your bones seeing you in that bathing suit."

She giggles before smacking my arm, "Colton! Keep it in your pants."

I groaned, "I might explode if I keep doing that."

"You need to get laid," She points out.

My eyes widen at her comment. I almost tell her that she's the reason I'm not getting laid. I want her to be the one who gets to do that kind of stuff with me. But I just reply, "Yeah."

She perks up, "You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm gonna find you a girl." My mouth drops open. I don't want any girl besides her. Does she not get that? I just told her I wanted to fuck her and she acted like it was nothing. She is so freaking naïve.

"Ivy. That's not necessary." I rest my hand on her thigh.

She pouts, "But why?"

Can't you see that you're the only girl I want to be with? "I just want to be with this one girl I have no chance with."

"Why can't you be with her?"

"She only sees me as a friend. She doesn't like me like that." I sigh. Only if...

She curiously looked at me as if she was trying to piece things together. For a straight-A student, she's not very bright. "Do I know her?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"Who is it?"

I move her off my lap and stand up, "You'll find out soon enough, Ivy."

Then I make a run for it and dive off of the cliff.