Chapter 1

Ok, so this is the process of being finished. But will be done soon. I'll try and update as much as possible :-) All info will be revealed in the story, but basically main character is Alexia, 16 years old, in her last year of high school. I'm picturing her as Emma Watson, with the long wavy hair. But do with the characters as you will :-)

Thanks to everyone who has already started reading this story. Please keep enjoying and let me know what you all think. :-) Vote/comment/message me, I wanna hear from you all :-) I love peoples!!! Especially Directioners ;-)  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch the moving vans bringing in the new neighbour's things. I really hope these neighbours are as nice and quiet as Mr and Mrs Newman who used to live there. I hope they'll be happy in their retirement villa too. I shake my head and make my way to work.

By the end of the day, I'm almost ready to pull my hair out. The two kids I babysit for on some weekends wouldn't settle today, and I've been running around nonstop. As I sit on my back porch and read a book, I can't help but try and sneak a peek of the new neighbours. I can't see anyone around, but all of the moving vans are gone for the day. No doubt my Mum will be over there as soon as she sees them, introducing herself and inviting them around for tea and scones every weekend. I'm not as social as her, but I love her enthusiasm.

Sunday I'm off babysitting again, this time for a different family with only one son. He's so easy to care for, I get time to study for my GCSEs as well. I can't wait for high school to be over. The place drives me nuts, so I enjoy my Sunday evening trying to relax as much as possible.

On Monday I'm reminded of just how much I hate high school. The whole place is buzzing, all the girls are squealing, jumping, hugging, and doing various other things that I find ridiculous.

"What's going on?" I ask my best friend, Sam, when I get to our lockers.

He looks at me apologetically. "You're not gonna like it."

"Huh?" I get out, before three girls I've never spoken to before run up to me, smiling away.

"Isn't this the house next door to yours?" one asks, I think her name is Amelia or something. She's holding up a picture.

I look at it, and realise that yes, it is Mr and Mrs Newman's house. Well used to be. "Uh, yeah, why?" I'm so confused.

The girls scream, and I jump, startled by their insane reaction to finding out what my neighbour's house looks like.

"Can we come over to your place some time?" another one, maybe Tess, asks.

"What? Why?" I demand, getting frustrated by their stupid behaviour. "We've never even spoken before."

"Have you seen him yet?" Amelia shrieks, ignoring my annoyed tone.

"Who?!" I almost yell, completely sick of them now.

"Harry Styles!" the three girls cry in unison, and this causes other groups of girls around us to squeal out.

I look at them blankly for a few seconds before grabbing Sam's arm and walking off. "What the hell are they talking about?" I growl, spinning him to face me because I know he knows.

Sam looks hesitant but answers. "According to multiple gossip and teen mags, Harry Styles of One Direction bought a house for his family right here in our little town. And the pictures look just like the house next door to you."

I blink a few times, trying to take this in. "Those girls are going nuts because some boy band member now lives next door to me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Bitches be cray cray," Sam says sarcastically.

"How do they even know where I live? Or what my neighbour's house looks like?" I'm totally at a loss as to how some of these girls are barely passing school but seem to be professional sleuths when it comes to stalking famous people.

Sam shrugs. "Address leaked? Internet search on sale properties? Who knows." He looks at me for a minute before asking, "So is it true?"

I roll my eyes and swat him on the arm. "Dunno," I answer truthfully. "Someone started moving stuff in this weekend, but I didn't see who." I avoid the stares of everyone as we walk down the hall to our first class. I've never been the centre of attention before, and it's totally freaking me out.

For the rest of the day I have multiple people coming up to me asking about my new neighbour. I know they're using me (obviously) but I try to remain polite. After about the tenth time though I can't smile and apologise anymore, and I get ready to scream at the girl harassing me. Sam pulls me away before it can happen, which I'm grateful for. The last thing I need is a trip to the principal or detention.

"Do you know what the worst part's gonna be?" I ask Sam as I pay for my food and take a huge bite of the corn dog. "I bet those skanks start showing up at my house. Hanging around outside to catch a glimpse of that guy."

"That guy?" Sam asks me in disbelief. "I thought you liked One Direction."

I shrug, sounding miffed. "Well, yeah. But that was before one of them headed in my direction." I giggle at my lame joke. "See what I did there?"

Sam death stares me. "Don't do that."

I roll my eyes. "I'm just saying, I like One Direction, but I want that guy to head in one direction - away from me."

"Seriously stop," Sam says, looking like he wants to punch me.

"Ok, ok," I say, holding my hands up in surrender, knowing he hates my ridiculously bad puns.

"What are you gonna do?" Sam asks.

"Ask my parents if we can move?" I say seriously.

"I'd miss you, but I'd understand," is Sam's reply. He then says, "Can we spy on the house when we get back to your place?"

I give him an 'are you serious' look, and then we both crack up laughing. There's no way I even want to catch a glimpse of this guy, because if I do, I'm sure that'll give the girls more reason to crowd around me. I want nothing to do with my new neighbour, Harry Styles.