Yennai Maatrum Kadhale!!!

'Sila vishayangal naama sonna puriyadhu senja dhaan puriyum' That girl said and quickly thrown that candle towards Ammu....

'Ammu...' Avanthika shouted but it was already late....

Ammu's dress got fire and it started to spread all over her body.... Avanthika dropped her jaw looking at that when that girl just started to laugh terribly....

'Oh God! Ammu' She shouted again and took all the hard bedspreads to try not spreading the fire all over her body....

No water was there which made Avanthika to sigh in anger and she tried her best to save Ammu but it all ended in vain.... Ammu started to shout terribly due to the heat but no sound went out from the room....

Avanthika turned towards that girl and knelt down beside her while tearing heavily.... That girl smiled widely looking at Avanthika down on the floor pleading to her....

'Please! Ammu enna panna? Avala kaapathu please! Ava chinna ponnu avalukku enna theriyum? Venum-na enna eduthuko' Avanthika said while looking at that girl crying terribly....

'Adhu nee sollale naalum naan pannuvean.... Un saavu en kaiyala dhaan' She said while looking at Avanthika with a weird smile....

'Appave sonna la nee romba kashta pattu uyir ezhandhenu... Apdi nee unmaiyave feel panradha irundha idha panna maata' Avanthika said while pointing Ammu who was crying loudly in pain....

Arjun was lying on his bed while looking up at the ceiling.... He tried to sleep but his heart didn't let him to sleep at all.... Ammu's naughtiness from childhood started to flash in front of him one by one.... He was smiling widely thinking about all those things....

Suddenly, he felt like seeing her since he didn't checked her when she went down to Avanthika's room.... He didn't got a sleep at all and so he decided to go down.... He got up from the bed and walked out from the room....

He slowly climbed down the stairs and walked towards Avanthika's room.... He went near to the door and knocked at it....

'Ammu.... Avanthu... Rendu perum thoongiyaacha?' Arjun asked loudly while standing over there....

Avanthika heard Arjun's sound and started to shout but he didn't even heard any sound from inside.... He thought they must be slept and so he moved away from there....

Avanthika was shouting endlessly while that girl just sat on the chair looking at her angrily.... That girl smiled weirdly while holding a sword in her hand which made Avanthika to tear since the fire started to spread all around the room....

Arjun was walked away from there but stopped his way when he saw some kind of smoke coming out from the room.... He looked at that bluntly but when the amount of smoke increased he quickly ran towards the room and started to bang at the door....

Avanthika smiled while looking at that girl when she starred at the door.... She went towards Avanthika along with that sword and placed that nearer to her neck... Arjun tried his best level to open the door but it didn't opened at all...

At the palace:

'Unakum indha palace-kum edhavadhu sammantham irukka?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh tensely...