17

You know how I said nothing can go wrong

You know how I said nothing can go wrong. Well I was wrong. Well let me tell you what happened.

I was sleeping, Elijah kissed me goodbye and went to pick Nico up. 20minutes later when I was sleeping again, I got a phone call saying Elijah has been in a car accident. Some truck driver wasn't careful, he was texting and eating and driving. Elijah tried to maneuver out, but then one other car came and they squeezed him like a sandwich.

Why? Why always when things starts to look good or I am genuinely happy, this happiness is taken away from me?

Right now I am sitting in a waiting room for doctors to tell me how is he. I informed his parents, well his mother, since hospital called me. Apparently I was his emergency number and I told doctors I am his fiancée.

What? They wouldn't let me through if I was just some girlfriend. At least that is what happened to Lily one time. So I learned my lesson then.

I also called Lily and Jer, asking them to watch Nico a little longer if I will still be here, waiting. Lily wanted to come to comfort me but I told her she needs to be with Jace and Yara. Jer offered too but I ask him to take care of Nico and besides Lily can't be at home with three children.

Now finally doctor came out of Elijah's room.

"Miss Grey. I have a good news, but a bad one too."

"Just tell me doctor please."

"Well Mr. Woods doesn't have any major problems except three broken ribs and injured left hand and leg. But that will all heal. The bad news is he slipped into coma."

What?

He- he- Elijah is in coma?

I brake down and started to cry.

"I know it's hard for you miss but please calm down. He is showing good vitals so he will wake up. Soon. Eventually. And as I can see you are pregnant so you have to take care of your baby. Don't stress."

I swear to god if he wasn't a doctor. He tells me not to stress, yeah cuz I can just turn off stress by switching the stick. And the one I love wasn't just in a car accident.