Chapter 2

Monday

Today is the day, my first day of class. I am super excited and also nervous, what if I don't make a good first impression on my classmates or teachers?

I got up early, shower and put o the school uniform with my blonde hair down. I lock my room door and put the keys in my pocket then walk down the corridor to exit the dorm. There are a lot of girls laughing, chatting and shooting water at each other while some use air element to dry off.

"Good performance Adrianna the other day, but next time try to do a little better than that you're shaming us water element people", Lillian says as she walks pass me with Willow the air nation's future queen.

"And also bow", she adds.

"Why?" I frown.

Willow scoffs,"because I'm royalty and demand some respect."

"But I don't see Lillian doing it or any other girls", I point out.

"They will and Lillian is my friend so she doesn't have to do it."

"Well I'm not doing it", I cross my arm.

"I can get you kicked out of this school, so you better do it", Willow snaps.

The dean approached us,"what's going on here?"

"This girl doesn't want to bow to be to show respect", Willow says.

"The headmistress didn't say anything abou-"

"You better make her bow or else I'll get you fired", Willow snaps and the dean gasps.

"N- no there's no n-need to do that your majesty."

"Then make her do it and quickly, I got breakfast in the garden with Aiden and his friends", Willow crosses her arms.

"Please just bow so we all can get on with our morning", the dean turns to me, I roll my eyes and I curtsy.

Willow smirks and leaves with Lillian.

This is going to be a long day.

***

My first class is element history and sadly, Willow and her three friends are in this class as well as Aiden, Anthony and two of their friends. I see the girl with the glasses from orientation, she had earth element.

"Welcome to element history I am so happy to see so many people taking this class this year", our teach says,"I am Mrs. Winter and will be your teacher for the next year, now I want everyone to go get a textbook from the selves to your left", she says.

I got up and take the white textbook with the elements in the middle of the cover at the front and back. When I am going to my desk someone trips me and I fall, everyone laughs.

"Hey are you okay?" Anthony rushes to my side to help me up.

"Yes thanks", I look up at his flammable hazel eyes.

"No problem and you a little bruise there", he points at my knee and I look down at the small bruise.

"Its nothing", I pick up my textbook and sit in my desk, some girls are still watching me with glares. Not my problem he chose to help me instead of laughing.

"Please start to read chapter one and then we'll discuss, this chapter is about how the elements were born in the first place", Mrs. Winter says as she opens her book and begins to read.

Most of the boys are just quietly playing with their element or sending girls notes.

___

My next class is element management, Lillian, Rose, Lily and a few other girls and guys are in this class as well. We are the ones who need help controlling our elements and strengthening them as well.

"Aright people, partner up", our teacher orders,"Lillian and Adrianna since you guys have the same element I want you two to be partners for the rest of the semester."

What?

"Rose and Lily you two as well."

Lillian or Lily looked at me, I can't tell the difference between the two since they look the same and wears the same clothes.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Lillian snaps making a small water bubble with her hand.

"No."

"Everyone make two lines facing each other and about ten feet away from each other", the teacher orders. I stand on the left side and Lillian on the right,"now I want you water element people to go to that side of the gym", she points to the right,"and earth to the left."

"We're going to play a little game call 'get the flag' on the field in a little while, I just need to see how you guys can working in pairs", she continues.

This should be fun.

_____________

Another chapter, what do you think?