• Chapter Eleven •

|E T H A N ' S  P O V|

|E T H A N ' S P O V|

"C'mon Ethan. Its time to wake up!" Hale said loudly as he rolled off his bed which made Ethan let out a groan of protest from the sudden lost of heat. "I'm going to go shower and when I get back you better be up." He stated before entering the bathroom which was connected to his room.

'Is he really waking me up during my beauty sleep?' Mason complained tiredly.

'Why do you need beauty sleep for? Your just a voice inside my head.' Ethan asked in confusion.

'A voice that sounds beautiful.' He stated, exaggerating the beautiful part.

'More like annoying.' Ethan scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

'Excuse you sir.' Mason gasped in offence. 'You should feel honored that I, The Marvelous Mason! Is blessing your ears with my wonderful and amazing voice!' He exclaimed dramatically which made Ethan roll his eyes again. He was going to respond but was interrupted by a real wonderful and amazing voice.

"Ethan why are you still sleeping?" Hale asked as he walked into the room after spending ten minutes in the shower. "You have to wake up." He says as he threw on a shirt. He was already wearing pants when he came out.

Ethan let out an annoyed grumble as he dug his noes onto the blanket, completely ignoring him.

"Cmon pup." Hale says as he picked Ethan up from the warm and comfy bed and onto the cold, cold floor.

Ethan let out a childish whine as he tried to crawl his way back onto bed only for Hale to push him aside so that he could make it. Ethan glared daggers at the back of Hales head while the man made the bed before deciding to just lay on the floor where he could try and find a place comfortable enough to at least take a nap.

"Do you know whats so special about today?" Hale asked.

'Is it the end of the world?' Mason asked blankly.

'Wow. When did you become an emo?' Ethan snickered.

"Today we're going to see Emerson." Hale smiled.

Ethan gave Hale a look that basically said 'you woke me up because of that!?'. You see the two saw Emerson regularly for Ethans daily checkup or whenever he needed to change his dirty bandages for clean new ones so seeing him isn't something new to Ethan.

"Let me elaborate." Hale chuckled omce he noticed Ethans facial expression. "This will be the last time we will have to see Emerson about your legs."