Lies.

She looked at her husband who’s sleeping beside her, snoring softly. Rina sighed, averted her eyes away from him. She glanced at the clock at her bed side table. 1:00 am.

‘Still can’t sleep.’ She thought. She forcibly closed her eyes and let her consciousness fade to sleep but as she closed her eyes, a certain face that’s been haunting her these past few weeks flashed. Nizumu.

I wonder what he is doing now.’

Thinking of him, she fell asleep.

Several days passed, still no chance of meeting him again at the supermarket where she works.

That would be 1386 Yen sir.’

He handed to me his two 1000 Yen. ‘How are you?’

I was startled to hear his voice, it was Nizumu.

‘I’m fine.’ I replied.

‘I’ll see you later, Rina.’ He winked and touched my hand. I didn’t utter a word.

Time passed and my shift ended. As I was heading out, someone called me and it was Nizumu. I was not surprised at all. He approached me, smiling while handing me a fresh rose.

I accepted it and turned away from him. Heading to a corner, he followed me.

‘What?’ I asked him.

‘Is that how you greet your old friend, Rina?’

‘What do you want Nizumu?’

‘You.’ He simply answered.

‘Me?’

‘Yes, you.’  He stepped forward a little, towering me. Giving me a smile that gave me goose bumps all over my body. He reached for my chi, held it up a little high and kissed me hard and hungrily. I responded in equal passion ‘til we ran out of breath.

I missed you.’ He said while giving me wet kisses down my neck. I pushed him back and said: ‘We shouldn’t be doing this. I’m already married.’

‘I know. And I’m here to offer you an affair you’ll never forget.’

‘Non-sense.’ I stepped out of the corner and started to walk home. I ignored him as he catches up with my pace.

I’ll make sure you accept my offer Rina. Think about it.’

‘There’s nothing to think about Nizumu. I already told you –‘

‘Yeah, yeah. I already know that and that’s why I’m offering you an affair. Come on, Rina.. I know you’re bored with your husband and I know that I can make you happy. We can make each other happy.’

No. I’ll be going then. Bye.’ I hailed a taxi passing by just to get rid of his annoying presence.

I’ll call you sweetheart.’ I heard him say as I board my cab on the way home.

What a pain. I’m late fetching my son at school.

Rina instructed the driver to take her to the XXXX Elementary School and ask him to wait for her as she fetches her son.

‘Mom you’re late.’

‘I know and I’m sorry. I was busy at work.’

‘Hmp.’

‘Come on now, there’s a cab waiting for us outside the school gate.’

Together with my son, we went home. I went to do my usual chores and waited for my husband to come home. We had dinner and both of my boys settled in their rooms. I finished the remaining things I have to do and went to bed with my husband. I was drying my hair when he came up to me.

‘So how was your day honey?’

‘Fine.’

‘Are you tired?’ He started massaging my shoulders, making me feel relaxed.

‘Hmmm… Not really.’

He kissed my hair, ears and neck. ‘You’re sweet-smelling honey…’ sniffing my hair while caressing my back.

I giggled. ‘I know.’ I faced and hugged him. ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too honey. Now…’ lifting me and taking me to our bed. He kissed me passionately while his hands roam around my body. Touching, caressing and teasing. Leaving hot spots all over my now excited body. His touch went down again, this time teasing me again until I begged him for more. He positioned himself between me and thrust himself in, effortlessly since I’m very aroused and wet.