Chapter 1

(The video is really funny, originally from the musical Legally Blonde, and now used in DMMd. I do not own the pictures, videos, or anime I am writing FanFiction for. Enjoy!!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
   "So this is the Residential District?"

   I entered the town and examined it, from corner to corner. It was quite different from what I grew up with, but it still looked like a nice place. I would have to adapt, either way, because it was my new home.

   "It appears so! What a lovely town," Rira replied, coming up from behind Arisha. A smile was on her face, only adding to her friendly features. Her magenta-colored hair and violet shirt and skirt complement her lightish-brown skin, and she has lavender-colored eyes, jewelry, and heels.

   "I only hope it's safe," Walter comes out nervously, her mood at an anxious tone. She's like a Jekyll and Hyde; her mood and attitude changes constantly.

   "Don't worry, Walter!! I can already tell this town is going to be great for the three of us!!" Even Walter in her nervous state was able to get encouraged by Rira's positive words.

   Walter, like Rira, is short, but other than that, there's no other similarities. She's an emo; always wearing dark-if not black-clothing, as well as skulls and weapons for accessories. She has emo glasses, short curly black hair that will always curl in front of her face, and dark brown eyes. It really contrasts the anxious part of her personality.

   On the other hand though, the bold part of her personality compliments her appearance deeply....

   Anyways, I'm Arisha, with regular blue jeans, an aqua-blue-colored shirt, eyes with a boring shade of brown, and long, wavyish blue hair.

   The thing about hair color is that nowadays, it's completely normal-for natural hair color-to have pink hair, or green hair, or purple hair, like Rira. Although Magenta isn't as common as Lavender and Violet.

   But, the light shade of blue I have is completely uncommon: I'm the only one I know of with this hair color; anyone else with this hair color has it dyed.

   Navy blue is in, a lot of people I knew a little had it dyed that way. Mine, however, makes people wonder if I like to stand out or if I'm unfortunate enough to have it be natural.

   "Come on, we have a lot of luggage to put away, let's start walking," I say to my friends, with me in the middle. Rira and Walter we're chatting, with me listening.

   The thing about Rira is that she'll only get talkative like this if she's in a close group of friends, and the thing about Walter is that she only gets talkative when someone else starts the conversation, so they're a perfect match. I just listen, looking around the town.

   A sign that says 'Junk Shop Mediocrity' catches my attention. I stop to look through the shop window, and what I see catches the rest of my attention.

   "Oooooohh...."

   "Uh oh, Arisha has found something that interests her, she's going to go on a shopping spree and buy random items," Rira says with a chuckle.

   "I don't buy, 'random items', I buy useful and unique objects. Wait here," I say, placing my luggage by the outside shop wall and opening the door.

   Inside, I immediately see two men trying to subdue three little children. When I enter, all of their attention suddenly snaps to me.

   "Customer!!" One of the boys yell excitedly.

   "Target!!" The other boy yells with as much enthusiasm as the other boy.

   "Charge!!!!!!!!"