Meghan-7

Cover by: PricelessMasson_
Thanks b! 💛

         I can hear my alarm blaring but I'm too lazy to get up and turn it off. My phone beeps and luckily it's just beside me so I stretch and pick it up.

Best bitch: Get your lazy ass out of bed, Meg.

I place the phone down and continue staring at the ceiling. Another beep.

Best bitch: I mean it Meg, you are my ride to school.

Me: You have five brothers who all have sick cars and driving license, use them.

Best bitch: The twins are not home, Tyler doesn't get out of bed until 9:00am, I can't ride with Trevor because I'm allergic to silence and Travis is sick.

Me: My baby is sick? Okay I'll be there. Be patient and do not blow up my phone.

        I got into the kitchen after getting ready. Mom had left for the store already but she made egg and toast. I sat on the island and began consuming my cold breakfast.

'Morning sis'. Gracie said as she shuffled into the kitchen.
'Morning'. I mumbled. We hadn't quite talked since dinner with the Rodriguez' because she spent most of the weekend at Stuart's place.

'Gracie? I'm really sorry for what I said at dinner Friday night, it was none of my business'.
'It's totally fine, in fact,thanks. Someone had to put it out there, it's high time Stuart proposed, I'm not getting any younger'.
'You are 22 Grace, I think you are pretty young'.

'I won't be 22 forever. We are going to need about a year to plan the wedding and another year for World Tour after the wedding. When will we start having kids? What if I hit menopause before then?'

Sometimes I wonder if she thinks with her brain like the rest of us. I dumped my plate in the sink and grabbed my bag.
'You are leaving already?' She asked.
'Yeah. I have to get Pokello'.
'Okay. Say hi to the girls'.
'I will'.

        Pokello was standing infront of her gate when I got there.
'Seriously? You won't let me come in?' I asked immediately she got into the car.

'I know you just want to see Travis, he's fine. It's just allergies, you can see him after school'.
'You fed him honey again?!'
'Tyler did, snuck it into his juice last night. I think it was his way of revenge'.
'Revenge for?'

'I don't know okay? I try my best to stay out of my brothers businesses'.

        As I drove into the parking lot, Katie texted to let us know she and Queenie were in front of my locker, we met them there and they began bugging me with questions about Friday night which I happily ignored.

'He's coming!' Queenie squealed.

I refused to look in the direction of the school's entrance but my little attempt at avoiding him didn't matter because he came and stood right before me with Jake behind him, trying not to look at Katie.

'Hey captain'. He began with his annoying smirk.
'Don't you think it's too early in the morning for me to be feasting my eyes on dickheads?' I said as the memory of him insinuating to my mom that I could be gay came to my mind.

'Awwn. You call me such nice names'.
'Oh really? How about nicer names like asswipe, shithole, organic barf?'

'All good babe'. His expression never changed but something seemed off with him today.