[𝟝]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

Y/N and Evie walked into Lady Tremaine's shop to see Dizzy working on a headband.

"Shhh!" Evie whispered to Y/N.

"Okay," Y/N whispered as they walked up behind Dizzy.

"Evie?" Dizzy asked in shock when she saw Evie right next to her. "Evie, you came back!" she exclaimed as she shot up and hugged Evie.

"Hey, so great to see you too," Y/N said sarcastically.

"Is it all just like we've imagined?" Dizzy asked Evie. "Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?"

"It's cold and it's sweet and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache," Evie told Dizzy with a smile.

"Really?" Dizzy asked with a grin.

"Yeah," Evie whispered.

"I saved your sketchbook for you," Dizzy told Evie.

"You did?" Evie asked as Dizzy ran to get it. Evie looked at Y/N with a soft smile. "Dizzy," Evie exclaimed as Dizzy set the book down on the table. "Oh my gosh," Evie whispered as she sat down at the table. Evie opened her sketchbook to the first dress in the book. "I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."       

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Y/N when she met Jasmine," Dizzy told Evie with a smile.

"I spilled curry all over that," Y/N remembered causing the other two girls to laugh.

"You did," Evie said with a nod.

"Yeah, I saw that," Dizzy told Y/N before Y/N walked away to get the materials they would need for the smoke bombs.

"You're totally right, Dizzy," Evie told Dizzy. "This was...this was totally the inspiration for that."

"I knew it," Dizzy exclaimed. "You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl," Dizzy said as she hugged Evie.

Instead of answering, Evie grabbed a bracelet and a stone. "Is this too much or is it fabulous?" Evie asked as she held them together.

"Hand me the glue gun," Dizzy exclaimed as she held out her hand.

A little while later, Evie and Y/N finished making the smoke bombs.

"Got it?" Evie asked Y/N as Y/N took the hose out of the plastic glove they were using for the smoke bombs.

"Yeah, I got it," Y/N said.

"Careful," Evie told Y/N. "Okay, that makes five smoke bombs."

"Okay, I think that's enough," Y/N said as she tied the glove shut. "Right?"

"Yeah," Evie said as she grabbed a rhinestone headpiece from the table. "N/N, how amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse?"

"Very amazing," Y/N told Evie with a smile.

"Take it," Dizzy told Evie as she grabbed some other accessories. "Take a bunch."