28. Plans

Ambers pov

I sat around for three days thinking about the pros and the cons about Kevin. 

Actually I couldn't sit around because I had children to take care of.

I've talked to Lucy, Lauren, Justin, Adam, Steven and even Evelyn, Justin's sister.

They all gave me almost the same answer. "Do what you think is right for you and Lia." Each time I rolled my eyes at their answers.

Why can't they just give a yes or no answer. Why make this hard for me.

Justin was delighted when I told him about when Kevin told me he loves me. Like love! Since when?

I get I feel butterflies in my stomach when he's around but I pass that as digestion. My sweaty palms when he's around, well that's just cause it's too hot, my urge to kiss him when he's around, that's just cause I haven't had intercourse in a while.

Ohh who am I kidding, maybe I do love him.

But what's to say if he is planning to take Lia to live with him? Wasn't that part of the deal? Any kid that's his when I leave, he gets to keep them.

Would he really do that to me now that he knows Lia is his daughter. Is he going to separate me from my baby.

What relationship would we have. Would I be happy?

For the billionth time today I sighed. Lia looks up at me in curiosity probably thinking 'what's up with this woman for the last three days, all she's doing is sighing.'

Today, I've planned a dinner in Lauren's house. The twins and Kevin have no clue we are going to be there. Kevin and the twins think Lauren invited them to dinner because she missed them.

In truth we were going to have dinner there together. We are going to spend the night there as a family and I was planning on telling Kevin my decision. I really missed them all.

I look at my clock and see it's one. I thank God I only have to get dressed as Lia, Becca and I had showers this morning.

I place Lia into her basket in my room and distracted her with the mobile that hangs above her playing nursery rhymes. I leave the door in my room open as I head to Becca's room where she is sleeping. It takes a few minutes to wake her up.

"Hey baby. Let's get you out of these clothes and into your dress. Your going to wear the the same dress as me, Lia and Hannah."

She nods sleepily. I bring out the white polka dot dress and a cardigan followed by white socks. I place her into them which wasn't a struggle even though she was half asleep.

I pick her up and bring her to my room and set her on my couch. I pick up Lia and begin to change her into the same outfit Becca has on. I lay her back into the basket.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture, the flash went off making her try to hide her face from it.

"Hold still Angel mommy's taking a picture." She looks towards me as she hears my voice.

"You look so beautiful, they are all going to want to hold you, so you have to be a good girl." I place kisses on her hands making her smile.

She loves being kissed on her hands.

I sent the picture to Lucy and told her to dress Hannah in that outfit. Then I sent the picture to Lauren.

My outfit was in the same design as the kids but mine was tight at the top then from my waist it was lose and flow. I put on my cardigan and white knee socks and black heels.

I packed an overnight bag for the three of us, the twins and Kevin knowing he was going to bring them to Lauren's house right after work and won't bother changing out of his work clothes.

I brought the bags to the car before balancing Becca in my arms and holding Lia in her car seat.

Buckling up the kids I see it's two. Lauren must have started on preparing the dinner. I planned getting there by half two to help with the dinner.

I pass by the bakery. Seeing my bakery grow this big made me happy. I was ready to start expanding it to other places, I recently found land in New York to open another bakery. Something I look forward to. Before I left the bakery to my workers, I picked up some cupcakes, red velvet cakes and some more desserts.

I placed my CDs in the radio and began singing my favorite songs and made my way to Lauren's house. Becca and Lia having a conversation in the back. It was more Becca talking to Lia and Lia just making a mess on her bib with her saliva.

I reached there and packed the car in the garage knowing Kevin wouldn't come in and see my car. Becca jumped out of the car heading straight to the door, ringing the bell specifically made for the younger ones down long, as much as she could to announce she was here.

I shake my head before removing the seat belt and picking up Lia's car seat. I wince as she pulls my hair.

"No, no, no, Lia don't pull my hair." She let's go of my hair and I place her car seat on the ground. I dip back into the car and retrieve her nappy bag, leaving the other bags for later on.
I shut the door locking it. I pick up Lia's car seat and head over to Steven who is carrying a happy looking Becca.

Becca loved to be held by Steven. She got on well with him. I think it's only because he baby's her more than we do but I feel she's babied all the time.

"Good afternoon mommy bear. Don't ye all look gorgeous." Steven greeted.

"Hello Steven. Is that another gray hair I see?" I joked.

Steven gasped placing the hand they wasn't holding Becca to his chest. "I'm wounded. Beccy did you just hear your mommy insult me." He said in a funny voice.

Becca laughs and holds his cheeks in her palm.

Knowing what she was going to do I quickly put Lia down and pull out my phone. I get to the camera quick as Becca places a kiss on his nose.

"Aaaawwww that's so cute." I say. They both look at me with a frown as to why I'm holding my phone to my face.

"This is going into the albums." Steven just rolls his eyes. I put my phone into Lia's nappy bag and hang it over Steven shoulder.

"Good luck grandpa. I'm going to help Lauren in the kitchen. Take care of my Angels. I want their dresses in shape and still clean when I'm done in the kitchen or there will be consequences. " I say as I leave him alone with my two babies.

I enter the kitchen, greet Lauren and grab an apron as I start a conversation with Lauren. We bond as we cook and occasionally hear the screams of laughter from the living room where Steven and the children are.

We make many dishes that would be able to feed a zoo. Seems like only 30 minuets passed when in reality it was 4 hours. In between those hours I was giving Steven pumped bottle milk and Becca snacks.

Lauren and Steven rushes upstairs to change into something more formal as the door bell rang.