Chapter Eleven

Kyungsoo POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and sore eyes, the blinding light seeping in from the nearly closed curtain wasn't helping either. I looked over to find Xiumin's bed made, the door to our room opened and Suho walked in. He was holding a glass of water in one hand and something else in the other. I tried to sit up but my head was thinking otherwise and started to pound even harder. This made Suho walk faster until he reached my bedside table and put the things down.

"Whoa slow down," he said while helping me to sit up. I muttered a small 'thanks' as he handed me the glass of water and panadol. I put the tablet on my tongue and used the water to swallow. "How are you feeling?" Suho asks as he sits on the side of the bed next to me. "I am feeling ok, my head hurts like shit and my eyes are sore as fuck" I reply, he just chuckles. "Well you had a rough night after training, do you remember what happened?" Suho asks with slight caution evident in his voice. 

"I remember going into your office and talking," I say still a little bit confused. "Oh! I also remember telling you...about how I got into the auction" My voice travelled off towards the end. "Yes, that is correct. That is also why you have a headache and sore eyes. You were crying a lot last night." He said with a small sad smile. "How did I get back into my room. I don't remember walking back into here." "I carried you here, don't worry no-one saw you except Mi-Xiumin" Suho replied, with a smile on his face. "Do you want to come down for breakfast?" He asks, "ahh I'm not really hungry at the moment, thanks though." I reply with a small smile, still feeling sad about yesterday.

After Suho left I laid back down as my headache started to fade away, after a while I sat back up waited for a couple minutes, as my head was spinning. I stood up slowly and went to my wardrobe and grabbed some random clothes. I slowly made my way down the hallway to the bathroom so I could wash my face to try and get rid of my puffy eyes.

"Ahh this is nice," I say quietly. I wash my body, face and hair and then I hop out. While I was drying myself someone knocked on the door. I froze. No-one can see yet. No-one. "Hey, D.O, are you in there?" Someone calls out to me, it sounds like Kris but I can't really hear him properly over me panicking. "H-Huh? O-Oh! Yeah, I'm in here, I will be out in a second" I reply just wanting him to leave. "Ok then, we are having a meeting in the lounge room, meet us there when you are finished, ok?" "Ok." After I feel like he has left I put my clothes on in a hurry still feeling a bit uncomfortable even though he hadn't seen me. I towel dry my hair and leave it to dry on its own as I don't have enough time to blow dry it.