Ani , Bird , Star!

Hey guys!

So , you wanted to see Nya , Sunset and Ava .

WARNING: Big heads and tiny bodies ahead . Kinda like aliens .

Here they are:

Nya Crystal , Anigirl:

Hehe , sorry if it's rotated or upside down

Hehe , sorry if it's rotated or upside down . Fun Fact: I started singing 'The World Turned Upside Down' When I wrote this .

Sorry if she looks kinda like an alien . Maybe it's because of her eyes?

She has black hair with a violet streak and violet eyes . Almond colored skin .

So , this is Nya Crystal , Anigirl . The Purple Princess . The fashionable one of the five sisters . Her symbol is a butterfly .

Ava Crystal , Birdgirl:

I personally think she looks kinda adorable

I personally think she looks kinda adorable . Just as I wanted her to turn out .

She has black hair with a pink streak and pink eyes . Fair skin with rosy cheeks .

Ava Crystal , Birdgirl . The Pink Princess . The youngest of the five sisters and the most innocent . Her symbol is a wing .

Sunset Crystal , Stargirl:

I had some difficulties designing her outfit but in the end , I really liked the result

I had some difficulties designing her outfit but in the end , I really liked the result .

She has red hair with a yellow streak  and yellow eyes . She keeps her hair in a braid . She has fair skin .

Sunset Crystal , Stargirl . The Yellow Princess . The tomboy type with Macy and is loyal/protective . Her symbol is a star .

So these are the three princesses .

I'll draw Macy and Luna soon , maybe . Should I color them or not? Cause my brother says I should color it . I can't decide . Don't know if anyone has noticed , but I'm terrible at making decisions .

Also , I'm writing a new chapter of The Epic Girlz! I

t'll be published today or tomorrow .

It's called Chapter 3: Eclipse .

Bye peeps!