Horses

Imploding Omniscient horses

Every person, organism, or being has a limit.
Though it's never been reached, the brain has a maximum capacity of around 2.5 million petabytes.

Here's a mind blowing fact (no pun intended as you read on). It's a wide known study that dolphins seem to be the most intelligent species besides the homo sapiens.

The horse can be taught from birth to do tricks or be house trained..for before the age of dogs, a horse was a mans best companion.

And if a man grew close enough to his steed, it was almost as if they were one organism. Almost telepathically, the two would interact. The message would start from the owners brain going through all the necessary channels and end in the muscles and actions of the horse.

Horses are omniscient creatures, all-knowing to be exact. Of course this seemed too over powered so the creator put a limiter on the horse.. and all other beings for that matter.

When a horse reaches its brain capacity, it does simply what us humans joke about.... its mind is blown.. literally. It spontaneously combusts, It goes kaboom.... specifically, it implodes.

Have you ever seen a horse implode before? Of course not, a human brain simply can't process that much information at once. But You see, if a collective quick thinking group of human beings gather in one place near one horse, it will implode.

The reason why horses reside in farms and less populated places in the country side is due to their sensitivity to the thoughts of other organisms. You see, there is a reason for everything, and this is the reason why imploding, omniscient horses never go near crowds.