#16

A/N: Sorry for the really crappy chapter yesterday D: Well I did use Andrea's advice to weird-ize the characters and I did! Well haha it is a surprise that Ade who is a nerd who loves piercings hehe! But something major will happen on this chapter, lol I'm writing this before I even start on the chapter wtf lol. And don't stop on this story just because of the weirdness, cause something is gonna BLOW your minds away. *hinthint AHHAHAAH.

Enjoy!

The Bad Boy's Soft Side

'Chapter 16.

Adelaide's POV.

When I walked back to where I last saw Chace, he was gone, was he looking for me? I took out my phone and texted Lydia where was she. She said she was looking for me but didn't find me so she went back, and she apologized. I replied it was fine as it was my fault I ran away.

I don't wanna see that bastard's face on Monday. I really don't.

Sunday passed like nobody business, I completed my work, was ready to face the reality of school the next day but wasn't ready to face that bastard's face. He let that girl touched him, what is he? Playing with my feelings? Just because he thinks the mall wasn't a place for me just because im a nerd. How nice Chace, how nice of you. Come to think of it. That girl... is really familiar. Hmmm.

FUCK.

No it cant be, that girl, it resembles Stephanie, oh come on. It cant be her, I mean I already bitch-pulled down her skirt , what the fuck does she want.

Actually I shouldn't focus of them. So I went to sleep.

** The Next Day **

I dreaded going to school. Monday blues. I sighed and got ready.

[a/n: 2nd time gonna say makeup lolfuck]

I got ready and applied small amount of makeup. No eyeshadows ew. Just simple foundation, conceal my eyebags and eyeliner. What am I doing, I'm gonna be addicted. I didn't really have problem choosing clothes since weekend-Adelaide and weekday-Adelaide are totally different things. I grabbed a moustache tee and some black skinny jeans. And hopped into my pink vans. Grabbed my studded backpack(Yes I love studded stuffs, and since I don't really have to bring anything but my homework and stationery) and ran downstairs.

Vanessa really didn't mind me getting piercings unless I'm getting tattoos, she will scream at me. Oh she adopted another girl yesterday, what was her name again? Aimee. Nice, I kinda find it cute.

"Hello Ade, breakfast's on the table" She smiled

I grinned back and asked while walking to the table " So, where's Aimee?"

"Sleeping, I find her name so unique, its French, kinda like Amy" She replied

I said with my mouth full " Cool, it'd be nice having a foster sister"

She laughed and nodded. After my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and started walking to school.

** In School **

I walked towards my locker finding Chace leaning on it. As I opened it, he smiled " Hey Ade"

"Hello" . He frowned. "Whats up Ade?" He asked. I took my books and my bag and walked away. He ran towards me and repeated his question.

"Nothing much, saw you making out with a girl at the mall on Saturday!" I snapped. I walked faster. He stood there, speechless.

Chace's POV

NO! I don't want Adelaide to leave me! That Stephanie, planned all this. She knew that Lydia and Adelaide would be going to the mall on Saturday. Oh god, what have she done, she's gonna ruin my relationship with Adelaide.

Stephanie's POV.

Finally after like so many plans, this plan worked, Chace is gonna be mine, mine mine and just mine.

I heard the racket Adelaide caused. Well I was glad. I hid in the toilet, perfecting my makeup, putting more mascara, perfecting my fake lashes, adding more blush and more purple eyeshadow. I adjusted my skirt, a mini today, showing off my beautiful legs. I dress sexy, not warm. I was also wearing a translucent collar top, showing my bralet and a matching 5 inch black heels. Satisfied with my look, I walked out, chins up, getting ready for a ultimate flirting session with Chace.

Oh this is not the end. I got more plans up my sleeve. Just watch me Adelaide Joy, I wont stop here until I'm damn satisfied.

A/N: LOLOLOLOL. Satisfied with myself. Hope you guys enjoyed it :-D

cherriline x