Chapter 8

Liam broke the kiss. "Liam are you ok?" Grace asked. "Yeah I'm fine, am I your boyfriend now?" Liam asked. "I don't know do you want to be because that would be amazing if we were dating" Grace replied. "Then let's go on our fist date now come on I know exactly where to go" Liam said pulling Grace. "Ok! Bye guys" Grace said very surprised. "Liam are you sure your ok?" Grace asked. "Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be" Liam said nervously. "Where are we going?" Grace asked. "To find Scott McCall there is something I need to tell you and Scott is going to help me explain it to you" Liam replied.
    "Scott!!!" Liam yelled knocking on the door of Scott's house. Scott opened the door. "Ok Liam we are going to get in Stiles is Jeep and go to a tree and... Liam you brought her!" Scott said very surprised. "She's my girlfriend now I thought we could tell her" Liam said. "Fine she will see at the tree and we can explain in the car" Scott replied. "Hey Grace, GRACE!" Stiles said surprised. "Why is everyone so surprised to see me?" Grace asked. "We will explain in the Jeep come one let's go" Scott said. "We're really bringing her?" Stiles whispered to Scott. "Yeah she Liam's girlfriend now apparently so we will see how she reacts" Scott whispered back.
    "So your a werewolf and you bit Liam witch makes him your beta, Lydia is a banshee and Kira is a fox?" Grace asked. "Yep except Kira is technically a kitsune but Liam always just calls her a fox" Scott said. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet except for Stiles. Once they got there a Stiles opened the back and grabbed some chains. "Woah why are you using chains on Liam?" Grace asked. "So we can chain him to the tree" Stiles said. "Why?" Grace asked. "Ok so when someone is bitten they need to learn control on a full moon so they don't have to do this every night" Scott said. "Ok so if he is not chained to the tree he will do what exactly" Grace asked. "He will either kill someone or seriously injure them" Scott said. "Well chain away then" Grace said.
      It was close to the end of the full moon and Liam was still tied up and Scott Stiles and Grace were talking. "When do we let him out of the chains?" Grace asked. "You think it's been long enough?" Stiles asked. "Yes" Liam said. "Hey we're trying to have an adult conversation over here" Stiles said. "Your two years older than me and one the same age and I'm fine just let me go" Liam said. They all walked up with the keys. "It's not that we don't trust you" Scott said. "I don't trust you" Stiles said. "But after that last full moon" Scott said. "It was one slip up" Liam said. "A slip up? A dozen calls to the sheriffs apartment about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of beacon hills naked. That's a slip up?" Stiles said. "Why were you naked?" Scott asked. "I was really hot that night ok just let me go" Liam said. "Sure your ok?" Scott asked. "It won't happen again" Liam replied. "Ok this conversation is weird I will just go over by the Jeep" Grace said walking towards the Jeep. "No please don't go your the reason I have been in control this whole time" Liam said. "Your his anchor" Scott said. "Anchor?" Grace asked. "It's something you think about to keep you in control" Stiles said. "Really So Liam will think of me so he stays in control?" Grace asked. "Yeah" Liam said. "That's so sweet Liam" Grace said walking up to Liam and kissing him. "Ok let's go" Stiles said. Everyone got in the Jeep and Stiles drove away.