Severus

.............

This right here is a half a Lemon. Probably the most you all are gonna get. I'm a scientific 13 year-old who just graduated middle school. I know how it works. I'm not saying it's completely revolting, I'm just saying my parents are like hawks.  *cue eagle scream* I also imagined this chapter to be longer....so I may or may not update it in the future.

So as always, comment, follow, and vote~~

....................

SNAPE'S POV

I heard a knock at the door. Must the insipid students of Hogwarts bother me constantly? I strode towards the door and opened it angrily, only to come face to face with (Y/n). She wasn't happy, but what could you expect. She asked how Malfoy got his way out of detention and why he was still allowed on school grounds after what he did. I figured this may happen, and this was going to be.....difficult to deal with. The reasons of this matter are quite touchy to some people. With my place with only Voldemort being the only one trusting me within his web, I can't afford being discovered as a spy; at least not now. I allowed (y/n) into my office.

"I imagine you have some.....questions."

She nodded. "Yes. So how did he do it? In the hall you told me he would be expelled, like any other student."

I took a breath in, "Draco Malfoy has.....allies. His family and relatives are very powerful and wealthy, some of them dangerous. You would be wise to not complain and avoid getting yourself killed."

Her eyes narrowed. "Like Lucius Malfoy? I've heard about him, mainly because Draco never shuts up about him. Wait....didn't you and Lucious know each other? I overheard it at the Slytherin table during the Halloween Feast.."

"Yes, I did know him. He was sorted into Slytherin about 2 years before me. He was smart, and looked after himself, always imagining the potential dangers ahead. Also....."

"Also....what?"

"He is serving You-Know-Who currently." I quickly realized what forbidden words I had spoken.

She stared at me. "W-what?! How do you know?! Did he t-threaten you or something to get Draco back?!"

I waved my hand dismissively. "No, no, no. Lucius knows not to mess with me, and he didn't try to bribe or blackmail me."

"But how do you know?" She said carefully. Her eyes flashed with fear.

"I cannot tell you. You are a student of this school and you don't need to know such things. I have already told you more than enough..." I sighed. I was digging myself a hole I had slim chances of climbing out of.

"Why not? I am the girl who got assaulted! I deserve to know!"

"I know." I looked up her regrettably.

She sighed and stood up. "Well, at least I got part of the answer....I'll have to figure the rest of it out myself. Thank you ...Severus."

Giving me a firm nod, she began walking towards the door out, but I grabbed her hand and brought her back to face to me.

With my free hand, I stroked it through her silky hair. It eventually rested on her warm cheek. "Don't worry. I will make sure to....occasionally give detentions to him, with reasonably consequences of course."

I brought her in for an embrace. She smelled nice, fresh linen and air. One of my hands still stroked her hair gently. Apparently, it is used as a comforting gesture. Or something like that...I should stop listening to gossip.

"And do not worry.....I will never let him hurt you ever again, or anyone else."

She hummed in response, snuggled in my chest. I still was quite new to the feeling so I was still freaking out a little. I didn't know how to describe it, but you can feel the emotion of the vibration passing through your chest. Like the tuning of an instrument. I eventually pulled her off my chest to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I think you're gonna have to better than that Severus." She said, a smirk playing on her lips.

This time, I went for her mouth. It felt amazing; it always did. After just kissing for a few minutes, I licked the bottom of her mouth. She played hard to get until I bit her (gently) on the lip making her lips part is surprise. I shoved my tongue in and explored the cavern. Our tongues intertwined in endless bliss. At one point, she got bold enough to shove me against the wall. Every kiss she gave me pushed me against the wall further. It was almost too much and too less at the same time. How? I have no clue.

I gave a growl, "I'm the man, I'm the dominant one."

It was obvious she thought about it a moment. "Maybe....or maybe not."

She started kissing and nipping my jawline, making my breath hitch and gasps to come out at an unsteady pace. She moved on to my neck. Perhaps I should've mentioned that I'm highly sensitive-

She bit down in a spot near my collarbone and the end of neck. I moaned sinfully in pleasure. If this kept up...I felt something push my pants slightly up. How was she able to do this to me?! Leave me in this vulnerable, easily attackable state?!

There was a knock on the door.

"Severus? Are you there? Well, I'm going to open the door on three." said the familiar tone of a certain old wizard.

Holy wizard sh** it was Albus.  Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Frickin' Dumbledore.