EXTENDED SUMMARY

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Skye Roberts thought she was straight. When she decided to go clubbing by herself one night (admittedly not her best idea), she was expecting to get drunk and maybe hook up with a random guy. What she didn’t expect however, was to walk into a lesbian club. A few (or maybe a little more than a few) drinks later, she was kissing girls and enjoying being a lesbian for the night.

When she wakes up the next day, Skye’s life has done a complete 180 (not a 360, because then she would technically be in the same place she started, which she isn’t). In bed with a girl she has just met, Skye realizes that maybe she isn't as straight as she thought. Although she may not remember a lot of things from the previous night, she remembers having the time of her life. And she does not like where the road signs point (towards being a lesbian, in case you didn’t get that).

In a whirlwind of random hookups, Taylor Swift songs, love declarations, Ellen DeGenerges and Christian family members, she has the most fantabulous journey of her life.

Author's Note:

Hey Wattpadians, welcome to my new story. I have never written a humor story before, so please bare with me. This book is for @taygetsthegay's LGBT challenge. Personally, I love where this story is going, and I couldn’t be more excited for it. #taygetsthegay people. The next chapter should be up sometime this week. However, I will be away from the 17th to the 21st, so don't expect anything then.

-Nova