2. SKYE ROBERTS' FANTABULOUS JOURNEY LEARNING HOW TO KISS GIRLS

Please Note: I changed it so that Skye is 17 and lives in Vancouver, Canada. This just makes it easier on me, and also it helps with the plotline.

2. SKYE ROBERTS' FANTABULOUS JOURNEY LEARNING HOW TO KISS GIRLS

“Write a chapter in which a character experiments with someone of a gender they don't usually go for.”

Now, I’ve had pointless, mind-blowing sèx before; I’ve just never done it with a girl. Waking up beside Maddie, our clothes spread randomly on the floor, was probably one of the weirdest experiences of my life. The room we were in was bare, just concrete everywhere- save for the bed. Early morning light filtered in from the one small window as I slowly, trying not to wake the girl beside me, removed myself from the bed. I’m not sure if you’ve ever had to get out of a bed when another person was sleeping in it (and your arms were like, trapped under their weight), but it’s hard. Like, really hard. It is still unknown to me how I somehow got out of there without Maddie waking up.

Pausing to grimace at my hangover, I froze (quite literally, since it was pretty cold in there) when I noticed that I was actually butt naked. We must have had some pretty wild sèx, because I always (and I mean always) wore at least a bra and panties to bed. Just the thought of sleeping nude sent a shiver down my spine. The thought of sleeping nude on a bed fresh with sex made me shiver ever harder.

I quickly threw on all my clothes - save for my bra, because I couldn’t, for my life, figure out where it was - picked up my heals and found my phone (which was great, because I was worried I has lost it). Padding barefoot towards the door, the cold concrete chilling my feet, I carefully slid it open without making a sound. Relishing in the fact that I has made it out of the room without letting Maddie know I was awake, I looked back to her sleeping form.

Which was a huge mistake.

Because when I looked at Maddie, all I could think was she’s just so dámn beautiful. Even with her makeup smudged, her brown hair everywhere, and a line of droll hanging out from the corner of her mouth, I still thought she was stunning. As soon as thoughts of how amazing Maddie was, or how I wanted to slip back in bed beside her entered my head, I banished them from my mind. I was straight. All I did was experiment with a girl. This was a one-time thing, and it was not going to happen ever again.

Despite what I told myself, there was so going back when let the door shut behind me quickly moved towards where Maddie’s phone was lying beside where mine had been. Thankfully, there wasn’t a passcode, so it was a simple swipe across her photo of three girls smiling to unlock it. I added myself as a contact, taking a ridiculous selfie as a photo and making my name “The Most Fantabulous Girl AKA Skye Roberts”. Just to be sure (you know, Maddie could delete my contact without ever texting me), I called myself so I had her number in my phone as well.

This plan had to be full-proof if I was ever going to talk to Maddie again.

And I really wanted to talk to her again.

Grabbing my shoes from the floor where I had left them, I pushed open the door again, this time lightly shutting it behind me. I noticed with a jolt that I was actually back in the club. My guess was that Maddie somehow knew someone with a room here, so probably whoever owned the club. She seemed like the type of person that would know people like that. Tucked back in the far corner of the huge room, I could barely see the front doors from where I stood.

“Hello?” I called, hoping someone, maybe an employee who stayed late, would hear me. The floor was still dirty and it caused sweat and alcohol to stick to my feet as I walked farther out into the open. “Is anyone there?”