The Fifth Season

In this life we are torn and broken. We stand together as it's spoken.

To save this earth, we never try. Living in this planet, the four seasons come by.

First comes a time where all is cold. We sit with families as stories are told.

This season covers us in big white sheets. It happens every year and repeats.

But what about the season that comes next? It blossoms the earth and affects,

It's surrounding that will always turns green, flowers will grow and birds will sing.

In the end, all will be done, the season to come is when we have fun.

Us at the beach, we run on the sand. We rush to the water while holding hands.

But all that's good has to come to an end. we say goodbye to our family and friends.

For a colorful season just to come by, with beautiful colors on it's side.

The trees will lose their color green. Yellow, red and orange will be seen.

For this is a season where the cold begins, for the cycle of life never ends.

But what is the fifth you might ask? It's the trash that's always out of lack.

For it's not like the other seasons, it stays all year for this reason.

We never choose to clean it up. The piles of garbage will corrupt.

This is a choice that we all choose. Not like the others, all we do is abuse!

For this beautiful earth we live to protect. The four seasons it will affect.

This speech I use to speak, to stop the littering and it's leak.

For this earth is the only one we live on. To take care of it is our mission!