Dumb But Funny Short Stories

The Lucky Death

      Once there was a boy named Brady. He was a hard working boy, but still he was whipped by his ugly Aunt Serpent and his gross uncle Leroy. But one day as Brady was doing his work he saw something green run by. First he thought it was his imagination, but than he heard the small creak of buckled shoes. He saw a leprechaun!  He chased it around trees and bushes until he cornered it in a small shed. He quickly grabbed it before it could get away. "Let go! Let go!" the wee man cried while trying to escape Brady's grasp. "So your a leprechaun right? Do you carry any gold?" Brady asked. "Don't believe everything you read kid. We leprechauns only give out luck," the leprechaun said. "Well can you give me some of that? In return I will let you go!" The leprechaun sighed and said, "alright fine." Then he gave Brady a small green pouch containing a four leaf clover. "Eat this and you'll have instant luck. It only lasts 1 hour so use it wisely." And with that, Brady let the leprechaun hop away into the woods. "Hmmm instant luck huh? Hmmmm..." Brady walked back to his house with a smug smile on his face.

   That day a funeral was held for poor Aunt Serpent and Uncle Leroy who tragically fell off a cliff.