~11~

it was my first day on set for Shameless. i was beyond excited but a lil sad because Ethan wasn't here yet. So while i sulked about not seeing my favorite person i met everyone else. They were all very nice and Isidora offered to show me my trailer. During the walk there we made small talk, getting to know each other. We walked in and Isidora turned to me.

"you have feelings for him don't you?"  she said

"uh what are you talking about?" i knew exactly what we was talking about.

"Ethan. you have feelings for him don't you?"

"how do you know this?" i ask

"well you seemed out of it when we were introducing ourselves to you but when Emma mention Ethan your eyes lit up."

"well shit i didn't know you could tell if someone has feelings for someone by their eyes."

"well i can Candy."

"so exactly why did you want me to admit it?"

"i have some intel on Brielle. She isn't good for him, we all think that but Ethan is completely blind to it. Brielle has him wrapped around her finger like string. he does whatever she wants. it's toxic"

"well ethan did tell me him and Brielle we're having problems. we haven't talked about it though"

Isidora sighs- "Everyone on cast thinks you're better for him. you two are already close and you'd have a healthier relationship. John did hire you for your skills but he also did it to get you two closer. John thinks Ethan's skill would sky rocket if he was in a better relationship."

"well thank you for telling me this Isidora, i'll keep this in mind."

"you need to get rid of Brielle and fast. Emmy offered to help."

"okay i will try." me and Isidora hug and she walks out to let me get settled. I decided to check my messages.

briellebarbusca unblocked you
briellebarbusca messaged you

hope you enjoyed this chapter. i'm stirring the pot and creating some drama so get ready 😉