3 | BEDROOM SECRETS

"Wow! Would you look at that. Finn finally got the girl!" Someone shouts from behind me, as everyone's attention is pinned onto me and Archer making out.

A bunch of whispers start circulating in a hearing distance, but I don't really care about what they say or what they call me.

I've waited for way too long to know what Archer Finn tastes like.

And I am far from disappointed.

His hand is touching my cheek and is burning every inch of skin that he caresses. His hair is tickling my forehead and his body is pressed right onto mine. I'm giving him my all, but he also seems to be trying hard. His eyes are closed but his lids flutter every time we break apart to take a quick breath.

"Let's go somewhere else, huh?" He whispers seductively in my ear and my already drunken brain seems to find the idea brilliant so I nod and let him grab my hand and take me to the second floor of the house. There's a guy who's sleeping in his own puke in the middle of the staircase. That's a picture that in any other state would've grossed me out but it doesn't seem to bother me right now. All I can think of is my hand in Archer's and his fast steps towards his bedroom.
His parents will kill him once they return from vacation and find the house to be a complete mess. I can just hope not to be there when that happens.

"Here." He says and pushes a door open. I crack up at the 'rebellious' sign plopped on the door itself which reads 'Keep out!' and when Archer realizes I'm laughing at it, he leans in and kisses me.

"Shut up, Jordan."

"Uh oh!" I suddenly break free from him and step right at the doorway with my hands up as if I am being caught by the police. "Sorry Archer, but I can't cross this line. You door says 'Keep out'!"

"Seriously, Jordan?"

"Well you put it up there, so it's your fault." I continue teasing him with a sing-song voice but Archer looks more pained than amused. Well, after making me chase after him for such a long time, he at least deserves to be slightly cock-blocked.

"Shut up, Jordan." He repeats and I start laughing. For some reason I find this situation extremely entertaining. Me, Jordan Blue, is toying with Archer Finn. Sounds ridiculous but here we are.

"You can't really make me shut up, nor make me get inside this room, now can you?" I almost purr and a small, not intoxicated part of my brain cringes at my attitude.

This seems to be good enough of a tease for Archer, because he cocks his head to the side and a half-smile spreads on his pretty face. His expression is a combination of many emotions, but I can definitely register the surprise, annoyance and...frustration. Well, the sexual kind which is more good than bad when you know you'll get the girl eventually.

"Are you challenging me, Jordan?" He begins and puts his hand in his hair, which leads to his shirt riding up and exposing tan skin and a part of a tattoo that looks like the tail of a dragon or a creature of that kind. This sight alone is probably the most erotic thing I've seen my entire life, which sums up how much of a loser I am.

"Alright, let's make a deal." He begins again and I snap back to reality, taking my time peeling my eyes off of his exposed skin. "But first, if you agree you can't go back on your word, alright?"

"What's the deal, Archer?" I finally ask, intrigued yet a bit scared of what his player mind is able to come up with.

What he proposes next is something I never expected to hear from him.

"Jordan Blue, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He says confidently, but later clears his throat as if even having this word come out of his lips is strange for him. I can't really see well in the dark, but a hint of redness appears on his cheeks and he doesn't dare to look at me. His long-ish hair covers his eyes, so his expression is a mystery.