Chapter 45

Layla's POV

"Your boobs have gone bigger."

I almost choke on my chocolate stars, as my eyes snap up to Heidi's, in disgust. "Excuse me?"

Her blonde hair is tied in a low pony, at the back, with a few strands let out on her face, a pair of sunglasses pushed up her hair.

She's wearing a white crop top that's tight, and stops just below her chest, with some navy shorts that's down to her mid-thigh.

Right now I was sat on her bed, because of the 'favour' I owe her.

She simply smiles at me, before her eyes drift down to my chest, and immediately I put my hand over them, glaring at her, my cheeks tinting red.

She let's out a laugh. "C'mon Layla, we're both sisters, we can talk about this." she muses.

"No!" I exclaim, shuffling away from her.

"You're like a... size D right? Pretty big for someone the size of you." she smirks.

"They are not big." I bite back, glaring at her. My boobs are not big!

She raises an eyebrow. "Wow." She laughs again.

"I'm sorry, I realise now I wasn't there for you to teach you the trends and stuff, but it's never too late." she smirks and I frown. "Big boobs are so in right now." She says as if I'm a little kid.

"I-..look can you just tell me the favour you want?" I fluster, as I shove some more chocolates in my mouth.

She laughs again. "You really do act like a small child sometimes."

I grit my teeth, before swinging my legs off the bed.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry, lets talk about something else." She quickly says with a laugh and I stop moving, glancing at her.

"Fine." I swing my legs back on her bed, facing her again.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I begin to eat again.

"A lot of things " she grins.

"Okay.. like what?"

"Like...why were you screaming last night?" She asks, and I practically choke again, my eyes snapping up to hers.

They no longer held the playfulness but rather confusion, sympathy and suspicion.

"It's not what you're thinking." I quickly say.

She cocks a brow, before tilting her head, her frown unmoving.

"Layla, you know you can tell me anything." her voice changes to a much sadder tone.

I pop a few stars in my mouth shaking my head. "I swear we didn't do anything like that, it was just--"

"--he raped you didn't he?" She cuts me off and I practically choke on the stars. Again.

"What?" I ask, in bewilderment, my eyes widening slightly.

What the actual hell!

She lets out a sigh, shaking her head, her eyes drifting down.

"I heard you crying for help, Layls.." she says softly and my mouth hangs open as she continues her speech.