>> one

"Wrong foot, Jihee."
For the third time, Jihee's trainer grunted our a correction, the trainee sighing as she stopped her movements altogether.
"Are you sure this dance is the only option? He usually gives us options. If all five of us can't do it, there's obviously something wrong." Huffed the pretty lilac haired girl, hunched over in her spot.
For three years, Park Jihee has worked as a trainee for  JYP Entertainment. As time past, she's watched her friends succeed and face their debut, while she'd just barely been getting by. However, Jihee had been training for six years. When JYP decided to put together another girl group to test out, she broke down in tears in front of the other four girls in their team.
Once the team was put together, JYP fell in love with how they worked. They all managed to work fluidly together, and created a balance. Some were goofy, whilst others were arguably on the timid, serious side. Nayoung has been praised for being the "sponge," always able to soak up anything and project it onto the others. In some cases, she's been even more helpful than their trainer.
Nayoung had joined JYP at the same time as Jihee. However, compared to her, she was street casted at a festival with her friends, on a trip to visit family. Originally from Australia, she had several changes to make in order to make her training easier. With the lack of help and support from her mother and siblings, the girls watched the girl who was named Nelly at the time, as she struggled to work through her work.
Nobody ever came across her when she wasn't training. At lunch, she'd sit alone with her lips sealed, offering maybe a smile at most if someone else did first. When JYP put her in the team, the other girls were incredibly nervous. Not because she was a stranger, but because she was rumored to be one of JYP's best trainees. They were unsure of their ability to keep up with her.
Though, as time passed, Nayoung proved to be a helpful friend, all of the other girls improving almost immediately. Bella and Lola were the last two to join the team. They were talented, but in a different aspect. Their vocals were amazing, both could definitely rap and sing. However, their dancing was rough. JYP put it up to the girls to help the learn more.
They all improved, actually. There were rarely obstacles that they couldn't pass, up until now. Their trainer had a reputation of overworking them, or giving them things that didn't fit them. Even then they'd find a way to succeed, but this was all near impossible.
Shooting glares at them, the male turns. "I'll speak to the boss. Keep practicing, because if there's no other option, you're stuck." The girls agreed and bowed to him with a "thank you," watching him leave. After he left the room, all the girls sat on the ground without saying a single word.
"Is there a reason Junho is such a jerk? I get that he's our trainer and he's trying to help but," Chaeyeon's voice was laced with annoyance, pulling her hair out of her ponytail, attempting to put it into a neater one, brushing her sweaty hair off of her forehead. "Maybe he's having a bad day. He's not usually this bad, right?" Jihee muttered, looking at her group mates. "I hope so. One more day with grumpy and I might go crazy."
The girls shared a laugh, before they all stood, standing in the formations. Junho never too long to return after checking in with JYP, considering that both men were straightforward and didn't like to make anything harder than it needed to be. Finally, he returned into the room with a pleased expression. "Change of plans. We're learning Hush." Used to sexier concepts, all girls got excited to know that they were getting back on track. "First though, Jihee, JYP needs to see you."