Epilogue

Alpha Rush buried his mate 5 years ago. If not for Alpha Samuel, he would've went insane. After the death of his mate, Alpha Rush returned to his cold facade, and went on a rogue killing spree. Hundreds of rogues bodies' were scattered in the woods. Lone wolves often find the remains of other lone wolves. Alpha Rush soon became a myth to the werewolf world. He was the Monster of the Woods.

Alpha Rush is in a meeting with Alpha Samuel about the rogues. The arguement is slowly turning heated, as Samuel argues that Rush needs to stop killing. He pleads that Alex wouldn't have wanted that. The next second, Alpha Rush has Samuel's spine in his hands.

I catch my breath. My heart is beating eradically. My head is covered in sweat. The last five years I have had visions of Alpha Rush, the monster who haunts my dreams.

My Alpha says it's a great honour to have a seer in his pack, but it seems more like a curse to me. At a young age I had visions of other packs, and at times, of rogues. The visions always somehow connected to my life, but how did Alpha Rush connect to me?

______________

Yes, Alex is actually dead. I'm still deciding on how the series will end, so I cannot say for sure that this is the last of Alex.

Also, the next book will be based on an Oracle/Seer from another pack. Alpha Rush will come to play in the book, but we will see more of a different Alpha. Dont worry, Alpha Rush will get his own book in the future, just wait on it. Everything will connect.

Thank you to everyone reading my story.

Next book, "The Oracle of the Woods" is completed.

3rd Book also published:

4th book just published as well: