Prince Charming

ENDING 3 - Seokjin

"I choose Seokjin hyung."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Seokjin were the only two left.

Seokjin just stood there surprised for a few moments. He then realized that Jimin was expecting him to say something so he did a silly dance while approaching the smaller.

Jimin laughed at his comical hyung. Seokjin did a little spin then picked Jimin up into a hug.

The taller planted kisses all over Jimin's cheek causing him to laugh even louder.

—-

When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first thing that came to his mind was broad shoulders, crooked fingers and full lips. In other words, his handsome hyung, Seokjin.

Seokjin-hyung treats me so kindly. He's proven himself to be both gentle and manly.

I really admire his confidence. My self esteem has always been low.

Jimin thought about his nerdy younger self with his glasses and long side swept bangs.

Along the way I started appreciating myself and my looks more. As if his confidence subconsciously affected me too.

But Seokjin hyung can really make anything funny even if he's boasting about his handsome face (But he truly is handsome though!).
Also, I don't get why nobody else likes his dad jokes? They're hilarious! Although it is funny to see Yoongi hyung cringe at them.

Jimin hugged his pillow and laughed.

This is a secret only Seokjin hyung told me, he used to be very quiet and reserved. But after meeting all the others and he also wanted to make people laugh so he studied dad jokes. He acts silly too and I do consider him the funniest person in our group. Guess all his hard work payed off!

Jimin looked at his framed photo of the group from when they were on the 3 day trip.

Seokjin hyung is really responsible. He planned the trip and did all the cooking. He looks out for all of us.
Although his family is rich, he isn't boastful at all!

Personally, I get along with him really well. We both like dramas and we can spend hours ranting about our favourite shows. Hyung gets every reference I make and I love those little moments when it's just the two of us in our own world.

Jimin thought about how he shared the most laughs with Seokjin and how he felt comfortable talking with his hyung about literally anything.

Seokjin hyung is like my own personal Prince Charming straight from a fairy tale.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

The two spent their days binge watching Seokjin's favourite drama. Seokjin explained every detail and told the smaller how much the story and characters moved him.

Jimin loved how Seokjin was sharing a piece of himself with him. It made him feel special. As if out of everyone in the world, Jimin knew the alpha and his influences the best.

When they went out on dates together, everyone would turn their heads at the attractive power couple.

—-

Jimin was showering, it was the day of the dance. He was excited to put on the baby blue tuxedo his parents bought him and he couldn't wait to see his handsome alpha either. After an hour in the bathroom, Jimin was done curling his hair, applying the makeup and putting on his tux.