Chapter 2: Alone

Lenox's P.O.V

I'm currently a 16 year old sophomore in high school and I'm living on my own. Many of my friends have asked me if I needed a place to stay but I said no. I still live in my house because when I was born my mom left a note saying that every bill was payed for till I graduated from high school. I am grateful for this because not only did she do that but she also put $50,000 in two bank accounts for me and Ali. Me, being the devil baby I was, I hid the letter from Ali, which left me with $100,000.

Now that I have my best friends moving in, half of this money is going to getting the house renovated for Jenna and Dana. We all agreed that we would have a house together when we had the money. Now I know that they may seem like they just want the money, but they agreed to move in with me because they don't live in such a great environment either. So now that I have everything sorted out, we will have enough time to get the house move in ready before Magcon comes to town. The girls are moving in 3 weeks before the show so that gives us a week or two to get their stuff in their new rooms and the house ready before magcon comes.

I hope that them moving in gets my mind off things because I still have the same recurring dream I did 3 years ago. It doesn't happen as often as it did but it still happens every once in awhile. Now, all I need to do is control myself when I meet them because the things in my dream weren't always good. So i just need to stay calm and everything will go perfect!