The Deal [35°]

"I'm in."

I whisper into the small chip in my ear as I get chaperoned by my suspect, the loud chatter masking my voice.

'Gud.' Is the single word I hear from the other line before the male and I take a seat at the bar. He quickly becomes distracted with trying to grab the bartender. "Where are you?" I look around the venue in hopes of spotting Korain amongst the party-goers, scanning the dim lit room.

'Ya'll know inna few, just continue entertainin' the suspect." I say nothing after that order and direct my gaze back onto the blond beside me. He turns around with a smirk, holding two drinks as he hands me a margarita. I smile, about to take a sip until a voice interrupts my actions. 'Careful, 'e spiked the drink when ya weren't lookin'. I slowly bring my hand down; I should've remembered not doing that, Solar saying that could happen in the strip club, a bar being no different.

"What's the matter, babe?" I look up at him, finding a quick witted excuse as I stare into his eyes. I shrug, letting out a sigh as I glance down at the alcohol, playing with the straw.

"I'm not really a margarita kinda gal, shouldn't you know what your dates interests are?" He grins nervously before nodding and looking away from me to order a martini instead. I roll my eyes and place my chin in my palm, crossing my leg over the other and swaying my right leg back and forth. I look around the venue again, everything screaming expensive and high quality.

I was dressed in a long A-line, backless emerald green gown with a slit to the side, my newly tatted neck was adorned with 24k jewelry along with my wrists and I had a small silver clutch in my hand; green was the second color Korain found sexy on me.

"You never gave me your name, Mr..."

"–Why should I give you my name, baby girl?" He leans closer to me, his eyebrows lifting up suggestively.

I lightly bring my shoulders up before they drop down listlessly. "So I can know what to address you by later this night." His eyes slightly widen at my words before a huge smug look covers his slight stun.

"How intriguing," His tongue runs across his pierced bottom lip as his gaze focuses on mine. I notice him lean forward, our faces inches apart. "I didn't think you were that type of girl."

Before he could attempt to kiss me, a loud voice gives me an excuse to move my head away to look in the direction it came from. "Making his premier, I'd like you all to give a warm welcoming hand to 'G.K'!" I look up at the stage when a tall male walks into view. My eyes widen when I see Korain grab a hold of the mic. Our gaze meet each other's before he looks into the crowd and begins singing.

I quickly focus my attention back onto my assigned mission, not wanting to fail it and never get to avenge myself. I turn back to the male who was staring at me. I stay quiet, a bit startled. He places his drink down and holds his hand out in front of me. "Care to dance with me?" I let a soft smile rise onto my lips before nodding, reaching out to grab his hand; immediately I get pulled toward the dance floor, almost tripping in the process.

I glance up at Korain before placing my arm around the males neck. He takes the lead, guiding our bodies to the rhythm of the music.

I make sure it seems as if I'm having a good time as I pay attention to his every movement. "You know... it's not polite to stare." His voice interrupts my thought process. I blink before looking at his smiling face.

I look away, "Nor is it to stare at somebody's breasts." My gaze shifts back to him. He gains his composer and smirks.

"Jae."

I raise an eyebrow at the name, quickly realizing that it's his. "Jae..." I repeat so Korain can hear, glancing up at the stage to make sure he heard me. He winks at me as a signal and looks back into the swaying crowd.