Announcing it to the public/ Stay the night? Err.. week

We got to the hotel room, but it was insanely hard to get in because there were so many people. Paul couldn't even handle everyone, so we had to call for the hotel security. Paul decided that they had to leave for a different hotel since they know where they're staying at, so I helped Harry pack his clothes. His suitcase consisted of tons of blazers, white t's, khaki pants, white pants, all sorts of clothing. Well, his signature clothing wear.

I laughed when I picked up one of his clothes and put it inside the suitcase, it was a piece of girl clothing. To see it, I was a bit jealous to be honest. But, then Harry said it was his sister's when she came to a few concerts and she leaves her clothes all the time, and he was going to send it back to her... eventually. "It's no use, you're going back to the UK in less than a week." I made Harry remember that the Up All Night tour ends in just a few days. I was quite upset about it, not just because Harry was leaving, was because all of them are.

From the two days I've known them, I kinda grew a special bond with all of them. Liam, he's like the brother I never had, the one you could tell everything to. Louis, he was that crazy uncle every family has (I don't btw, that's why I'm so fond of him). Niall was that friend who you could tell something to and he'll keep it in his heart, he such a sweetheart. Zayn and Harry, well er... Yeah I liked them alot so I can't really say other than that.

When we finished packing and as we left the hotel room, we were swarmed with more paparazzi. We ended up losing them once we got inside the van, and although my car was still in the parking lots, Harry said we'd be able to get it later once we left to go out. They checked into the hotel room where they would be at for the next days. Harry, Niall, Mya and I stayed in the first room, because they felt as if we needed privacy for what we were going to announce. Harry and Niall twitcam'ed for atleast an hour before telling their fans the news, they didn't want them upset so quickly. But we believed that if they are true directioners, it wouldn't matter if they all were taken, all that mattered was the music they loved.

"Well, lovely fans, we are about to leave, but before that, we wanted to say one quick announcement." Harry said looking directly at the webcam. Many fans exclaimed believing that they were going to add more tour dates, as I read through the tweets.

"Well... we wanted to introduce two special people that have been put into our lifes." said Niall, he was beating around the bush. Harry motioned for us to go over to the laptop and to introduce each other. I walked to the laptop slowly because I was nervous, but Mya took the brave side and introduced herself first.

"Hi, I'm Mya, and I want to say that I am Niall's girlfriend." she smiled at the webcam with that cheesy smile of hers.

"Hello there, and I'm Angel." I looked at the webcam, smiled and left the screen because I didn't want to read the hate that they were going to send.

Harry pulled me back to the webcam and said "If you guys are going to hate, then you guys aren't true Directioners. Please respect what we decided to do." Many people left the chat, but many more joined, so it kept going back and forth from 40,000 to 50,000.

I just looked and read some of the side comments, many people said "Aww congrats." but many also said "Fu-ck them. Be mines. xx" and other stuff, but I just brushed it off. Haters, that's what they are.

"Well goodbye!" exclaimed both Niall and Harry. Moments after we finished the twitcam, the news was all over Google, Facebook, Twitter. It was even a trending topic. I decided to stay off Twitter because I didn't want them to send me hate, not just yet.

"Wanna go out now?" asked Harry, knowing that I wasn't feeling too well after the twitcam.

"Yeah..." I said feeling queezy that the whole world knows that I'm going out with Harry Styles, the UK's most eligible bachelor. Well, he was, not anymore.

We ended up going out to eat at this fancy restaurant, I forgot the name but it was nice. We went with Mya and Niall, and although there was many dirty looks, I had a blast being with Harry. I'm glad I said yes, because this was a good way of forgetting about what I had with Zayn.

It was around 11pm, and Mya and I decided that we were going to call it a night. We had school first thing in the morning. I ended up going back to the first hotel to get my car and Harry decided to go with me. I felt alone in the house, so I asked Mya if she wanted to stay, but she was going to spend the night with Niall, but of course she wouldn't do anything. I know her.

"You want me to drop you off at the hotel?" I asked Harry, not sure why he came in the first place with me, if he knew I had to go home.

"Why don't you stay with me here?" He asked.

"I have school in the morning.." I responded a bit disappointed I wasn't able to spend the last two days in the U.S. with him..

"Well, I don't know..."

"Would you want to stay with me? For the night?" I asked Harry. I sure didn't want to be alone, and it wouldn't hurt staying with him. But, I realised I'd want him to stay until Saturday, which was basically a week. I'd ask him tomorrow morning, forget it.