Chapter 80

AUTHER'S NOTE
21K! Yay! Thankss! Also, I noticed there's STILL misspelled words or just weird sentences all over this book. Once I'm completely done with this book, I'll start to edit it. By the way... this isn't the best update in the world.
~~~~~~
They made me stay behind. I guess that's cool. Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline invited me to a girls night, anyway. They'll be here soon. I have everything ready to go. I haven't had one of these days before. We will be on our own in this boarding house. We should've went somewhere else but I guess I understand why they picked here. It's big enough and we have booze.

I set the crate full of alcohol on the table. Everything looks great. I brought out the best drinks I could find, too.

"If only Celeste were here. This would've been the best." I say.

Oh, Celeste. It sucks the way I saw her. Why didn't I just use the time I had with her? Probably because of the way I died but still. I should've hugged her and told her how much I miss her.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality. I swing the door open to reveal all three girls standing there. Ready to spend a night of peace.

"Let's get this started!" Caroline smiles.

I open it wide for the rest of the girls to stroll in. If I'm being honest, I'm pretty excited for tonight. We're going to have a blast. We all sit on the floor around the table.

"Here you go, girls." I pass the bottles to Bonnie and Caroline. "Oh! Almost forgot!"

I speed down to the cellar and come back up with a blood bag. Since we finally figured out the problem with Elena, she can drink blood bags now. What a time to be alive. I set the bag on the table in front of Elena. She smirks.

"I'm guessing this is for either you or Caroline?" Bonnie raises an eyebrow.

"Actually, it's for me." Elena smiles.

Caroline and Bonnie share a confused look. I guess Damon nor Stefan filled Caroline in on the big news. They have no idea what to say. I take a sip of my bottle.

"Thanks to Damon, I am now a functional dysfunctional vampire." Elena proudly states.

"That's amazing!" Bonnie says.

"Uh... what do you mean thanks to Damon?" Caroline asks.

I give her a look while Elena explains what he did. I raise an eyebrow. The sire bond is real. Kinda sad about it but we'll figure out how to solve it soon.

"No more snatch, eat, erase." Elena takes a sip of her blood bag.

"So where is my least favorite Salvatore?" Caroline sighs.

Elena makes her way next to me on the sofa. Bonnie and Caroline sit across from us. I'm getting used to Caroline talking about Damon. Doesn't really faze me. Not that it did before, anyway.

Elena pulls out her phone and seems like she's reading a text message. She sits up and reads it out loud.

" 'Out with Stefan for the night. Don't wait up. Brother bonding.' "

"Surprised he left you behind. You guys used to do everything together." Bonnie turns to me.

"Yeah. Key words: used to." I nod. "Ever since the whole 'Elena turning into a vampire' thing, Stefan has me running around everywhere."

Before it was annoying. Now, it's just boring. I'm doing a lot of stuff with Stefan now. Not going to lie, being the good guy most of the time kind of sucks. There's no adrenaline in any of it. Being a little bad doesn't hurt right? It makes life a little more exciting.